Title: [Feedback] New Forum Layout as of Aug 5, 2016 [Print this page] Author: JP_PT Time: 2016-08-05 16:20 Title: [Feedback] New Forum Layout as of Aug 5, 2016 Edited by JP_PT at 2016-08-05 08:50
New forum layout, at least the second in short weeks, but IMHO some issues persist:
- I don't see a "Search" box. And that is mandatory, at least if you/we want to avoid duplicated topics. How could we ask the users to search first before posting if they cannot search inside the forum?
- Sorting post replies: Still no improvements to sort by ascending order (from the oldest reply to the newest) which is the most common forum order. It is great to see that there is now an option to sort it that way, but I think the default should be ascending order.
- No "Best answer"/"Solved" options available. That would be useful to quickly see the issue/problem and the fixing/best answer reply.
- "Report" is missing options, not only for SPAM but also for duplicate and off-topic posts should there be an option to quickly report to forum moderators.
Last but not least, on the forum main page (desktop version), on the right side, under "New Activity" and "Recommended Stores" what is that? Was the forum hacked?!? ;)
Please consider addressing this issues.
Author: Sonic1SVK Time: 2016-08-05 19:23 Edited by Sonic1SVK at 2016-08-05 14:48
1. After Voting Web page dont redirect back to Voted threat.
2. Dont see quick navigation on threats