Open the left

Root Vernee Thor - Install TWRP and Xposed Framework

[Copy link]
androidsage Post time 2016-08-13 19:04:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by androidsage at 2016-08-13 19:06

Hello,
Tutorial and files to root your Vernee Thor and Apollo Lite. Also listed is the latest TWRP and Xposed Framework.

Check out this tutorial.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

joe Post time 2016-08-13 19:12:29 | Show all posts
This will  give up to the warranty ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

SplitKnot Post time 2017-01-05 02:44:00 | Show all posts
Make sure to read my comment at the bottom of the article before rooting your Vernee Thor. Here is a copy for reference:

There are three MAJOR errors and a few vitally important omissions in this guide for the Vernee Thor:

1. Before clicking Download in SP Flashtool, you must power your phone OFF.
2. You must press and hold Volume up or Volume down before plugging your phone in via USB.
3. To boot into TWRP recovery, press and hold both the Power button and Volume UP (not down) simultaneously. Pressing Volume down boots you into a menu in Chinese.

Once you boot into recovery, do NOT swipe right to modify the system. You must also install SuperSU from the internal or external SD card the first time you enter recovery. If you don't, you will supposedly lose TWRP when rebooting into Android the first time.

And one last thing: the links in the Xposed article are broken, and when searching you might find a systemless Xposed that allows for OTA updates and Android Pay to work. However, to get systemless root and systemless Xposed to work, you must install something called "Magisk" which as I recall, modifies the boot partition. There is little information on this for the Vernee phones, and unless you know what you're doing you should probably stick to a normal Xposed installation.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

OriGjinal Post time 2017-02-08 10:27:56 | Show all posts
I had root my Thor with this tutorial and Install TWRP but not Xposed Framework because i didn't understood it ,but it was fine for what i needed.I didn't flash any rom.
Now the new update 2016-10-31 appear.I download it and install now.It prepare,reboot as usual and it show not the usual android icon while install the new update but TWRP.I can navigate through TWRP but no signs of installing the update.Reboot and the phone work but is not updated
How to update the new version now?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules