12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

2 OTA IN SEPTEMER!

[Copy link]
Ninoslav Post time 2016-08-18 19:07:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Just contacted Vernee about 2 OTA 10-15 DAYS.I assume it will be at the midlle of septemer!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-18 21:40:41 | Show all posts
Thanks for finding that out!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

UNIX4ALL Post time 2016-08-18 23:03:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Middle of September is one month, and the 3G problem is know from the begining, thats one month and a half for a really annoying bug, I hope it will come soon.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-18 23:27:01 | Show all posts
It's clear that Vernee rushed this phone out in an unfinished state.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Ninoslav Post time 2016-08-18 23:35:08 | Show all posts
Thats 1000000 thrue!I ll be waitting 1-2 months more,just that the product arrive finished and that they tell,wrote the PROBLEMS they have.I ll be forced to wait and with human aproach i ll be waitting.Now i HOPE that the next updates will fix it all,step by step.First big issues and later other things IMO.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-19 01:42:47 | Show all posts
Just read on FB, Vernee says (as of 7 hrs ago) that the next OTA update is due to arrive in 1 week.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Ninoslav Post time 2016-08-19 02:48:37 | Show all posts
MrE replied at 2016-08-18 18:42
Just read on FB, Vernee says (as of 7 hrs ago) that the next OTA update is due to arrive in 1 week.

I hope you and they are near the date! know what i mean.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Blackarth Post time 2016-08-19 05:39:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I will return mine tomorrow for a full refund. What the hell was i thinking. And people say BQ are bad cheap phones ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-19 06:03:16 | Show all posts
You're lucky that you have that option!

Comments

thats why i bough through amazon , i couldnt risk just throwing the money away :/ , though i really hope for it being a great smartphone. but really bad camera, gets ultra hot , and the screen is real  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-19 06:46
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Blackarth Post time 2016-08-19 06:46:57 | Show all posts
MrE replied at 2016-08-19 06:03
You're lucky that you have that option!

thats why i bough through amazon , i couldnt risk just throwing the money away :/ , though i really hope for it being a great smartphone. but really bad camera, gets ultra hot , and the screen is really cheap ... but it works kinda well, but ill stay with my BQ m5.5 its way way better than this one, and i dont think OTA updates will fix what is wrong with this phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules