123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

MTP error

[Copy link]
sufiiankarim Post time 2016-08-19 20:44:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
when i conect my phone in PC, the PC cant recognized my phone...i install all drivers and controlers but i cant connect the phone in pc... " MTP       Error

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Toldo Post time 2016-08-20 23:04:37 | Show all posts
Yes, I know! I had this issue. So, let's go to device manager after the phone is attached to computer in MTP mod. You can see your devices list (Winkey+X) and you can/should see an unknown device. Right click on it and update driver manually. After that use your own disk option attached Windows 10 x64 MTK USB Drivers.inf. After that come up a window and there choose MTK USB DEVICE (MTK device and other options are WRONG). Then OK!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 1

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-19 21:28:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry about that man. We're all waiting for OTA 2 in the hopes that it turns this abortion of a phone into a somewhat functional one!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

TFAndroidDeveloper Post time 2016-10-18 04:51:08 | Show all posts

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| sufiiankarim Post time 2016-08-19 21:20:58 | Show all posts
pleace!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| sufiiankarim Post time 2016-08-19 21:51:08 | Show all posts
but more people have this problem or only my phone??

Comments

Hi! Try this! The same problem was here. Solution: try to install MTK driver (link below) and then connect the phone to the computer. If it does not recognize, go to device manager then right click  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-20 16:16
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-08-19 21:54:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sufiiankarim replied at 2016-08-19 21:51

Everyone is having issues with their phone. Some are ignoring it.

Comments

Not really, for me only the camera in its current form is a downside. And that can be fixed in software. Calls work, wifi works, 4G works, games run just great... quite satisfied. And for MTP this  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-19 23:11
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ydobemos Post time 2016-08-19 23:11:34 | Show all posts
Moessie900 replied at 2016-08-19 21:54
Everyone is having issues with their phone. Some are ignoring it.

Not really, for me only the camera in its current form is a downside. And that can be fixed in software. Calls work, wifi works, 4G works, games run just great... quite satisfied.

And for MTP this is a working solution (although a little tricky for casual users):
http://tehnotone.com/windows-10- ... tallation-tutorial/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| sufiiankarim Post time 2016-08-20 03:13:28 | Show all posts
but i have windows 7, and i have drivers for windows 7 but when i install the driver, i cant...the problem is in the software of my fuking vernee.. i need OTA new plis....vv
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-20 03:18:37 | Show all posts
ydobemos replied at 2016-08-19 23:11
Not really, for me only the camera in its current form is a downside. And that can be fixed in sof ...

A lot of people wish they had the small problem that you do.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Sonic1SVK Post time 2016-08-20 03:40:59 | Show all posts
MTP works fine - Windows 10 with USB 2.0 Gigabyte P55- UD3R
MTK DEV , porting ROMs and recoveries.

Use magic Report

Toldo Post time 2016-08-20 16:16:49 | Show all posts
sufiiankarim replied at 2016-08-19 21:51

Hi! Try this!

The same problem was here. Solution: try to install MTK driver (link below) and then connect the phone to the computer. If it does not recognize, go to device manager then right click on unknown device and update driver manually, seek "MTK-USB device" or open Windows 10 x64 MTK USB Drivers.inf again. It helped me, now my computer can recognize the phone again.

And check the cable!

Follow: http://tehnotone.com/windows-10- ... tallation-tutorial/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules