Open the left

[Announcement] vernee Thor 5th OTA update released!

[Copy link]
vernee Post time 2016-08-22 18:41:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Vernee, since the foundation, has been clinging to the motto of “serve the customers heart and soul”. And the ongoing update service Vernee offers to the end users has showcased its resolution to become a brand worth the consumer’s trust.

So far, Vernee has launched two products, Vernee Thor and Vernee Apollo Lite with deca-core configuration. For Thor, Vernee has rolled out 4 OTA updates, and the fifth is on the way.

Below are the major fixes and optimizations for this Update:
1. Corrected battery status shown by third-party apps.
2. Updated and optimized APN.
3. Fixed some bugs of system settings.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

SimplySimple Post time 2016-08-23 19:26:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for updating again, for the 5th time! I am impressed by the consistency of the updates - thans for not letting us down!

Comments

However, I still have a doubt: can we expect an update to Android 7.0 as soon as Google has released it for other devices?  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-23 19:28
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

SimplySimple Post time 2016-08-23 19:28:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
SimplySimple replied at 2016-08-23 19:26
Thanks for updating again, for the 5th time! I am impressed by the consistency of the updates - than ...

However, I still have a doubt: can we expect an update to Android 7.0 as soon as Google has released it for other devices?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SimplySimple Post time 2016-08-29 03:54:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Could you please give a statement to my question., thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-08-29 16:09:14 | Show all posts
update to Android 7.0 seems to no possible at present .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules