Open the left

Patience is at an end

[Copy link]
Tricksh00ts Post time 2016-08-24 06:49:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hopefully ..
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-08-24 15:32:31 | Show all posts
we need to trust on them!
this device is extremely power and well built.. they will fix most parts of the issues... i hope so!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-08-24 17:02:47 | Show all posts
If you buy cheap then expect some issues and if they are big issues then its probably hardware that's at fault if a factory reset or flashing the ROM again.  So its best to wait for the next update where Vernee should fix the majority of current issues.  If that does not fix your issue then contact your seller about returning your device for fixing.

My phone suffered a few minor issues such as 5G wifi not working correctly and camera/mirra vision, which were fixed after the last few OTA's.  Hopefully the 4K video is back and 2G/3G issues are fixed which some people are complaining about.

I think people with the 2G/3G problem should try a different sim/network carrier to eliminate the fact that its their current carrier frequency that's not supported, which buyers should check before buying.  You can't just buy a phone and expect it to work in your country without checking if it supports your phone company frequency.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-24 20:07:44 | Show all posts
Each user is no fool. Changing the SIM card for a new trial with another operator is automatic. Like authentication frequency. Comparison is made OnePlus One. Apollo lite trouble. In the same network with the same Sim is OnePlus One without problems.
Excuse my reaction, I'm allergic to the Council for fools.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

trackzz Post time 2016-08-24 21:28:17 | Show all posts
i feel for you my friend
i too have many problems and nothing to do but waiting for updates as well
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-08-24 21:40:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"Next update will be pushed out in about 5 days" Vernee said on Facebook
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-24 23:18:03 | Show all posts
These are just promises. Verney said 5 days ago that the update will be in a week. Week has 7 days. And today announces that it will update within 5 days? Is this a joke?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-26 13:34:57 | Show all posts
We are almost at the end of the week. It is still not released update. Still only promises a week.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-08-27 13:49:50 | Show all posts
I remember seeing somewhere it would be Monday 29th but don't quote me on that
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

Blake Post time 2016-08-27 14:05:40 | Show all posts
Should trust on vernee , it is said on next monday , a new ota version for Apollo Lite will fix these issues , support vernee !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules