Open the left

Patience is at an end

[Copy link]
 Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-27 15:09:10 | Show all posts
Yes, believe it. God also never seen and yet believe in him millions.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2016-08-27 21:37:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Something to try as a temp fix. Go ahead into settings - more - mobile network - and change preferred network type to 2g. OK data doesn't work but this does then I'll w me to make calls.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2016-08-27 21:38:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry. Autocorrect serious messed with that last post. Anyway try changing preferred network to2g if you are having issues making calls. Worked for me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2016-08-27 21:39:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Obviously data doesn't work like that but at least you can make calls and send texts.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-27 23:26:37 | Show all posts
That's what I tried. But the phone loses signal and have to renew it. I have to airplane mode or restart the phone. That sucks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-08-28 18:10:57 | Show all posts
Edited by Trojanere at 2016-08-28 10:13
Regnodulous replied at 2016-08-27 13:37
Something to try as a temp fix. Go ahead into settings - more - mobile network - and change preferre ...

You have a 2G option and for that matter a 4G? I only have 3G which isn't selected by default.

If I want to change networks type I use MTK Engineer

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-29 11:44:02 | Show all posts
The week is gone. Where's the update? We'll wait another week or month or repair will never be?

Comments

http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1111&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-29 19:13
Now you are just being dramatic - it's barely Monday and from different official sources it's been said the update is coming this week (some of those sources saying Monday). We'll see how it goes, but  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-29 14:58
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

ydobemos Post time 2016-08-29 14:58:33 | Show all posts
opticum replied at 2016-08-29 11:44
The week is gone. Where's the update? We'll wait another week or month or repair will never be?

Now you are just being dramatic - it's barely Monday and from different official sources it's been said the update is coming this week (some of those sources saying Monday). We'll see how it goes, but it seems a little early to shout "broken promises!".
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

xidoc Post time 2016-08-29 19:13:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
opticum replied at 2016-08-29 11:44

http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1111&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rdcsantos Post time 2016-08-29 22:08:05 | Show all posts
Hi, i can understand people's worries, I share them too, I bought the phone at an high risk because it is a new company and I already am  missing my Nexus 4, I never had to worry about anything. People buy a phone with at least one thing assumed, that is, it will make and receive calls, which makes this bug/issue or whatever they want to call it, a major, dramatic one. It converts this equipment into a very small and expensive tablet. I understand bugs are not solved from one day to another and things take their time, and I can see that their engineers may be working overtime, but what is missing here is confidence. The Apollo Lite team should have a project manager, or some PR guy that should come to the official media, like this offiicial forum and update customers accordingly. That is what a makes a company thrustworthy. Because I know that there will always be bugs in every sw, it is only natural, even testing profusely does not prove that there are no bugs, only narrows the possibility of defects coming to the customers. And this is a matter of time and time is obviously money. Money that the big brands can spend on testing/QA and Vernee can not. But they can always try to assure customers they are "all over it" and pass a positive feedback.
That said, I need the phone for work, it is starting to be a major concern to me, not being able to make and/or receive all calls. I'll give them a couple more days and then I'll saidly have to ask for a return and a refund.
Most likely changing into a Xiaomi Redmi Pro....

Thank you and best regards.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules