Return to list New
Open the left

Patience is at an end

[Copy link]
 Author| opticum Post time 2016-08-31 00:30:48 | Show all posts
Edited by opticum at 2016-08-31 00:33

The problem with fall still a signal! OTA does not solve anything. This means faulty hardware. The phone is the first batch. Verney knew that giving into selling faulty hardware? There not are controls for quality before shipping to dealers ?!This is desperate. I'm pissed.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-09-02 14:39:57 | Show all posts
Edited by opticum at 2016-09-02 19:00

I expected that after the second OTA will repair known and especially serious problems. But it did not happen. The phone still has a mobile signal outages. (Red line point)

The phone will not succeed in returning to the network. Usually I have to switch to airplane mode and back. Then the phone returns to the signal.
The problems are still the same. And even though I did a clean install firmware P10 and 2 OTA update.

Improving battery SOT.

The camera, however, not have the possibility of recording 4K video. This property is presented as an advantage apollo lite. Why was removed and not repaired? The camera shoots video into 3GP format. Why?

Pictures seem to be no improvement. Photographed by apollo stock lite camera. Automatic setting.

The big problem is cracks on the frame around the screen! What the fuck is to be ?!

Cracks have black and white version.

Faithfully promised to release the source code. Where are they? Community developers can make better software than a phone Vernee.

Overall disappointment from the phone. I can not recommend to buy the phone for new customers. The problems are too serious!

Comments

Well, according to your screenshot for battery drain, you are getting about 10 hours of battery life, and that seems fine to me. There is nothing magical about the percentages of battery used. You bat  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 11:36
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

JaMonCeTe Post time 2016-09-02 15:14:05 | Show all posts
"People buy a phone with at least one thing assumed, that is, it will make and receive calls, which makes this bug/issue or whatever they want to call it, a major, dramatic one. It converts this equipment into a very small and expensive tablet."
+100000000
"Money that the big brands can spend on testing/QA and Vernee can not."
+100000000
"That said, I need the phone for work, it is starting to be a major concern to me, not being able to make and/or receive all calls."
Same here, again +100000000
At the end of the day, I have the feeling it is my fault, never again with a company with just one phone into the market.
I can assume issues in the camera, BT, etc, it is fine and can be solve, but missing calls in a phone...

Thanks that I still have my Nexus 5

Best regards.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-09-02 19:02:33 | Show all posts
Here's my problem with the video signal. His failures.

Dropouts Verney Apollo Lite
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| opticum Post time 2016-09-04 18:54:49 | Show all posts
Here procured a SIM card other Czech operators, and try as it is a signal. So far it seems that only the card from o2 phone keeps the network without interruptions (in places where I use it). Which is quite strange, because the signal strength here is the same as T-Mobile and Vodafone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-09-06 11:36:32 | Show all posts
opticum replied at 2016-09-02 14:39
I expected that after the second OTA will repair known and especially serious problems. But it did n ...

Well, according to your screenshot for battery drain, you are getting about 10 hours of battery life, and that seems fine to me. There is nothing magical about the percentages of battery used. You battery life is good.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules