Open the left

Bluetooth keeps switching off and on...

[Copy link]
mslr Post time 2016-09-30 22:14:33 | Show all posts
After OTA3 I still have issues with loosing the Bluetooth connection with my car

It's a Nissan Qashqai

And Bluetooth keeps switching off and on
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

legiotek Post time 2016-10-05 19:23:54 | Show all posts
OTA3 installed. Bluetooth still fails with all my devices: Samsung gear fit 2, parrot, sony sbh52 headset, helmet headset, mercedes E220 audio, etc

Every minute bluetooth off an then on.

Try to disable wifi. With wifi off bluetooth seems to work fine (fails every hour instead)...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Bibou0007 Post time 2016-10-07 03:17:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I did not notice clippings bluetooh wifi but it disconnects regularly the bluetooh would not come to doze? try even in the regulation of battery optimization
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

inah Post time 2016-10-13 18:39:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Same story here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bibou0007 Post time 2016-10-14 01:27:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
it would be nice to have an answer to Vernee on the back of important bug bluetooth and wifi that this cut bou a while !! which are painful for internet message notifucation that not happen as over wifi or not to call in the car as Bluetooth are off this are the major problem give us answer if you like it if it will be correct or if will have a concurrency ????
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nete Post time 2017-01-04 20:05:27 | Show all posts
Same to me, I lose the Bluetooth Connection only when the phone is locked
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zombie Post time 2017-01-06 03:55:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem with the bt headset. The connection keeps going off and immediately back on.  This never happens during a call, no matter how long it is.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JSzuromi Post time 2017-05-23 01:24:38 | Show all posts
Same for me. Apollo_Lite_20161209 & Pioneer MVH-X580BT firmware v8.36.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mitnickhun Post time 2017-05-24 04:26:04 | Show all posts
Same here.
Apollo_Lite_20161209 with Teclast H30 wristband and with Parrot car kit. Always disconnecting..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-05-26 00:33:29 | Show all posts

The same for me. I'm very disappointed with Vernee ... about ten months and no 4K, bad camera quality, bluetooth coming down constantly in the car, some wifi networks continue to drop ... the same for signal quality during the conversation.
In return Vernee released 2 days ago a new OTA dated 2017-02-06 ...... Vernee also takes us around telling us that if it does not arrive Nougat is due to mediatek that does not release the sources ... ... It is not explained why Nougat for Helio X20 for Elephone and Umidigi have already been available for their devices.
Vernee has great ability only to fool its customers.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules