Return to list New
Open the left

Bluetooth keeps switching off and on...

[Copy link]
kszaboa Post time 2017-05-26 16:40:11 | Show all posts
Edited by kszaboa at 2017-05-26 16:43

Some (better said a very few) vendors release Nougat for their X20 phones. The most of them do not. Not because Mediatek does not "release thh sources" but because the drivers they release are bad (serious standby issues with battery drain). If you want Nougat for your Apollo Lite, just install the mad rom and be a beta tester yourself. I have 2 apollo lites at home for my kids: one with stock 6.0, other with mad 7.1 and the latter have battery issues. This Bluetooth problem of switching on and off still exists on 7.1 though (BT integrated into MTK chipset, tries to save battery and sends the module into power save -> off/on, happens only on locked phone, not if you talk, explains this).
Lets face the problem: cheap is cheap. Vernee is cheap. Android and its ecosystem is cheap. MTK is cheap. Poor engineering. Buy an iPhone 7 and off you go.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Dedieu Post time 2018-05-17 04:30:15 | Show all posts
Same problem for me. Never solved by Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

johnrock Post time 2018-05-18 00:34:57 | Show all posts

same for me - disconect bluetooth when pair with my car
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules