Open the left

Still same problem. Vernee please help

[Copy link]
TonyMontana Post time 2016-08-31 01:44:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
My Phone is updated with New ota.  Unfortunately no sollution  to my problem. Alsof no response from seller and vernee.. If I am gaming the clock screen gets activated.  The screen is locked and you have to het out of sleep mode.  Thus the Phone is totally useless unless I place it on the tablet and taken care nog to move it.  Prettig safari right. Cant  do avond thing with it.  Any sugestions aanbod.

Greatzz
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Ferfiu Post time 2016-08-31 02:00:28 | Show all posts
Do you have your case on your phone?
Do you touch your phone with something iron when the problem occurs?
Did you try factory reset?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Tricksh00ts Post time 2016-08-31 02:27:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
you probalby should send it back.. and get an new one
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-08-31 02:30:58 | Show all posts
Try a factory rest then full re-flash with the latest ROM if that doesn't fix it.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

Author| TonyMontana Post time 2016-08-31 15:18:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tried it all.  I do have an case.  The original vernee case.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| TonyMontana Post time 2016-08-31 15:18:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It also occurs with the case
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| TonyMontana Post time 2016-08-31 15:19:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I meent without the case
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules