[Copy link]
mslr Post time 2016-08-31 18:20:11 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Apollo Lite
OS version
Trouble Probability
100 %
Describe
the bluetooth connetion, with my cars system switching off and back on, and off and on during a call

It's happen only during the call and after the OTA 2 update
Favorites
Steps
Make a call when driving with phone and the bluetooth disconnect every 3/5 min and reconnect and disconect and reconect etc ...
Picture

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Vasco Post time 2016-09-01 02:39:46 | Show all posts
Edited by Vasco at 2016-09-01 02:40

I reported the bluetooth bug before the OTA2.
Updated and there was no change.
The problem persists, both with the car and with watch.

It seems to me that there is missing a "keep connection alive" feature. But I may be wrong abou this.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

wiz.wiz Post time 2016-09-01 02:59:00 | Show all posts
Edited by wiz.wiz at 2016-09-01 03:18

Just tested BT for the 1st time in my car.
The phone associates, seem to remain connected.
But when I tried to call, somehow the link breaks, the phone does not seem to figure it out, the car goes back to radio.
I have a Renault car with integrated BT

Edit1 : playing songs on a BT speaker works fine for at least 2:30 mins.

Edit2: regarding the car issue, I tested some more, not while driving. Actually, once the call initiated, the radio switches back to radio or whatever it was playing before the call. Then once audio happens (ring, voice mailbox, answer), it switches back to BT audio.
While calling, the other party heard clear audio when my phone was not close to me, but a bad audio, cuts, etc, when my phone was close to me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

PeterAmour Post time 2016-09-21 05:24:30 | Show all posts
Also happening to me, bluetooth connection in car keeps crashing and reconnecting, sometimes with success, other times have to manually disable bluetooth on phone and enable it again. Already happened while in phone call and while listening to music on spotify.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gamerpaddy Post time 2016-09-21 12:09:24 | Show all posts
My bluetooth disconnects as soon as i turn off my screen. But only on a Bluetooth Serial Module, Audio devices stay connected as long as theres Audio playing.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

davidglines Post time 2019-08-14 19:50:22 | Show all posts
Edited by davidglines at 2019-08-14 19:51

Hello,

I have a Kenwood DNX 525 multimedia system in my car, but whenever it connects with my phone Bluetooth, it answers the calls automatically! However, I checked and auto answer is turned off. What can I do? Thanks.

Attachments downloaded from vernee forum to do my essay

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules