Open the left

Apps crashing at launch

[Copy link]
cnxsoft Post time 2016-09-01 21:55:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Some pretty common apps like Firefox and Maps.me are crashing when I launch them with the message "Unfortunately APPNAME has stopped".

I've using the latest OTA firmware (8/29).

PS: I could not find any search function in the forums.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Zacky Post time 2016-09-02 02:39:29 | Show all posts
Don't know about your problem itself, but the search function can be found like this in the post view: http://imgur.com/a/kDu6e

I couldn't find a search bar on the forum list itself though.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Signum Post time 2016-09-02 20:20:13 | Show all posts
I have this problem too with some Apps. After the next restart of the phone they are working correctly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| cnxsoft Post time 2016-09-03 15:37:15 | Show all posts
Trojanere replied at 2016-09-03 09:28
Try to clear the apps cache first

It was not the reason, but thanks for the suggestions as it helped me find out that the app would crash because it was installed on the SD card instead of internal storage. Once I moved the apps to internal storage and rebooted the phone it worked.

I wrote about the issue @ http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/09/03/how-fix-apps-crashing-at-launch-in-android-6-0-in-mediatek-phones/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

wiz.wiz Post time 2016-09-04 18:34:38 | Show all posts
All my apps are in internal storage.
- waze is crashing
- I can't see/access to "voice to text" (the microphone on the keyboards)
- llama seem not to be behaving as it should (not really switching to airplane mode although icon displayed, mobile networks remains also).
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

davidglines Post time 2019-08-30 13:21:10 | Show all posts
Edited by davidglines at 2019-08-30 13:22

I also had a similar case, so I moved all the apps I had to the internal storage. Apps' cache data was cleared, but it didn't help.

Attachments downloaded from vernee forum https://essaydune.com/write-my-homework/

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules