Open the left

Urgent! battery overhead msg.

[Copy link]
pakorro Post time 2016-09-02 03:28:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,
after last OTA I am experiencing Battery overheat messages asking to remove the batery.
The phone is very hot and sometimes it power off itself, today I have this behavior three times, after power off I try to power on and the Vernee logo appears but it goes power down again, I need to wait from 10 to 15 minutes to power on again.
I have installed "droid info apk" and the battery temperature gets 57o Celsius after 5 minutes of power on and without launching any application, but I do not feel the phone hot, but if I use any application during 5 minutes I can feel the phone very hot-
I do not know if this is because the phone is phisically broken or if it is related to any software issue.
Note: No new apk's has been installed since the latest OTA (around 15 days ago)

I urgently need a solution because the overheat message is appearing more frecuently from day to day
Thks for your comments
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

iskusitel Post time 2016-09-02 09:01:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
У меня такое было.с первого дня пользования. Поверьте это Vernee сплошной брак.после ремонта перестал отключаться.но очень сильно греется.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

iskusitel Post time 2016-09-02 09:02:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
В мастерской сказали что контролер питания сгорел
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Floghi Post time 2016-09-02 16:56:56 | Show all posts
It's indeed an known bug, check my last comment on http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... &extra=page%3D1
Be prepare your phone will soon shutdown more and more frequently, until it will no more boot-on - tooks about 3 days in my case..

Waiting for support help.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| pakorro Post time 2016-09-05 06:02:25 | Show all posts
Floghi replied at 2016-09-02 16:56
It's indeed an known bug, check my last comment on http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid ...

Thks Floghi, I read your post but my problem is related to overheat temperature.
After a complete battery discharge the message frecuency of high temperature has decreased but also the time I use the phone to keep it cold while an answer arrives.

Rgds
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fuffa Post time 2016-10-05 16:21:09 | Show all posts
Hello, same problem here. And as far as i know, there are many ppl around with this issue. I'm trying to figure out what is the connection between the battery temperature (i installed an app to monitor it) and...something! By now i i found that sometime the while charging, the battery or phone goes in some kind of thermal runaway and the temp rises quickly. Just remove the charger and you will see the temp dropping down very quickly. Then reconnect and....charging normally...
I ask you kindly to make some investigation about it, i would like to understand if it is a bad battery lot (as often happens) or if it is an issue with the phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules