[Copy link]
kisger13 Post time 2016-09-04 01:40:49 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Apollo Lite
OS version
Trouble Probability
95 %
Describe
Fingerprint sensor accuracy goes crazy after 3 days without restart. It recognise my fingerprint only in 5% success rate. Also not possible to record a new fingerprint pattern when this situation happens.
Steps
Tried to set all, the 5 fingerprint pattern to the same finger, but not helps.
Picture

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

No1VIPER Post time 2016-09-29 21:30:08 | Show all posts
For those having problems with the finger print sensor, take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIoAIneiIkE
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

MoN Post time 2016-09-23 22:48:17 | Show all posts
I finally found it!!!!! The problem is the tempature. When the phone is about 25°C the sensor works GREAT. At 35°C or above it's off.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Tricksh00ts Post time 2016-09-04 01:48:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mine isnt working at all
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| kisger13 Post time 2016-09-04 02:52:15 | Show all posts
Update:
If you disable the automatic brightness the success rate getting better to be around 35-40%
It means the bug should be around the sensor hub or problem with sensor usage together I think.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-09-04 05:39:33 | Show all posts
Yea the fingerprint scanner is useless!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kisger13 Post time 2016-09-04 17:16:47 | Show all posts
Update2:
Yesterday I charge the battery (it was between 15-6% last night) and today morning the fingerprint getting work again! I mean the success rate comes back to 70%. I delete all the recorded fingerprint and add one finger to 1,2,3 and another finger to 4,5 and re test. The success rate is 98% now. So I set back the automatic brightness and it works together fine. So I think the problem more or less related to low battery maybe. Please can someone else test it and confirm?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-09-04 17:28:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yep it becomes useless, iv turned it off.

Comments

Me to  Post time 2016-09-24 19:06
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2016-09-07 15:04:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is better after some days lol strange.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MoN Post time 2016-09-07 22:35:20 | Show all posts
I have the same problem, when i bought it the scanner worked only if the phone was on the charger, i did a full restore and it worked well. After a few days the sensor stopped working, it doesn't work on the charger too and i don't want to restore my phone every week. I tried to charge it to 100%, deleted the fingerprints and make a new but it didin't work. I can't add fingerprint and i deleted all of the fingerprints so it's 110% useless now.

Comments

same thing  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-05 01:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kisger13 Post time 2016-09-07 22:46:13 | Show all posts
MoN replied at 2016-09-07 22:35
I have the same problem, when i bought it the scanner worked only if the phone was on the charger, i ...

Same here now.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Frankysev Post time 2016-09-07 23:06:27 | Show all posts
Mine it's useless. It fails 9 of 10 times...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules