Open the left

Battery over heating and LCD unglued

[Copy link]
Angelo Post time 2016-09-06 17:44:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Angelo at 2016-09-06 17:50

Hello,
Bought aVernee Thor mobile phonethat received at home in early August,there is only one month (!!!), and from the beginning that the battery when making calls or surfing the internet overheats, and now the screen of the mobile phoneis taking off the rest of the mobile phone, having been unglued and taken off the wholeleft side.
I wouldlike to tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-09-12 10:11:18 | Show all posts
It is normal on heat , I've noticed the same thing. It's usually because you have a certain app running. Use the recent apps button and close all. Then use the built in smart manager to clear the ram. Those two usually help clear up any lag as well. It's become a habit for me to do this every so often.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Dempsey Post time 2016-09-12 10:21:28 | Show all posts
Going to try this next time. I usually just reboot my phone and the cable stops heating up.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dempsey Post time 2016-09-12 10:21:30 | Show all posts
Going to try this next time. I usually just reboot my phone and the cable stops heating up.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Angelo Post time 2016-09-13 17:23:20 | Show all posts
And the unglued LCD its also normal?! The phone didnt suffer any fall or shock, simply started unglued in less than a month. the mobile phone already has about half a centimeter opening, we can see the inside!... and Vernee suport simply didnt respond to the messages and posts about the question!!!
I'm already regretting having bought a mobile phone brand Vernee...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Angelo Post time 2016-09-13 17:26:48 | Show all posts
but thanks for the tip anyway Bastien!

Comments

please share a picture of the ungluead lcd .. never heard about that issue... probably faulty device...  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-13 21:55
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-09-13 21:55:02 | Show all posts
Angelo replied at 2016-09-13 17:26
but thanks for the tip anyway Bastien!

please share a picture of the ungluead lcd ..
never heard about that issue... probably faulty device...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Angelo Post time 2016-09-13 23:49:24 | Show all posts
file:///C:/Users/FJ48337/Downloads/DSC_0108.JPG

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Angelo Post time 2016-09-19 17:43:31 | Show all posts
still waiting for resolution to my problem
guarantee, compensation, replacement of mobile phone, anything ...

after all what use is the after sales service of vernee?
Just to throw some updates, and does not solve any physical problem, and are already many by what we see here in the forum ?? !!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-09-21 09:56:11 | Show all posts
Hi my friend , i suggest you cantact your seller directly and go after sale service .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules