Open the left

Battery replacement

[Copy link]
blakov Post time 2016-09-09 22:13:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys,
what if the battery of the phone is dead. Is there an option to be replaced or we should buy a new phone?

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

saikee Post time 2016-09-09 22:50:37 | Show all posts
I think unibody phone of this type, which has a top and bottom piece at the back, can be stripped off by removing the small top and bottom pieces.  Thereafter the backing metal body can be undone by screws for battery replacement.

Not a useful DIY job and would need careful skill.  I have seen it done on UMI Super.

Had a couple of Zopo  phones with 2500- 2700 mAH batteries for a few years.  Never had a need to replace any of the battery although I have bought spares.  The Zopo hones batteries are removable with a plastic back but the original battery last as long as the phione in my case.  The 3280mAH should last for a long time.  

Members here have complained about battery drain but with careful usage, like do not switch on blue tooth or location unless the App needs them and remove unwanted App at the background, the phone should last more than a day. The latest MTK 6797 chipset also uses the battery more efficiently than the older MTK chips.

Lastly the phone can be quick-charged, with mains power, about an hour to last anther 24 hours.

I personally do not need any need to buy a new phone when the battery drops dead.  However the cost of the Vernee Apollo Lite is low enough for some users to do just that.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

sacrim Post time 2016-09-10 03:48:25 | Show all posts
the battery for apollo lite cost 17$ on aliexpress not 200$ and the life of this battery i don't know if you pass 1 year because heats to much....i charged 2-3 times a day ......
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| blakov Post time 2017-05-23 19:15:58 | Show all posts
Hi guys, as I expected my battery dies too fast (9 months) Can you suggest from where I can buy a battery. I searched in aliexpress, but it's almost impossible deliver it to Bulgaria (or at least UK).

Thanks!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-05-24 10:41:04 | Show all posts
Suggest you before going to bed at night, mobile phone is full of electricity, reboot the device, open the flight mode, turn off WIFI, Bluetooth, close the program running in the background, the standby one night, if the power consumption of more than 10%, go customer service service center detection processing or battery replacement
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-05-24 16:18:51 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-05-24 10:41
Suggest you before going to bed at night, mobile phone is full of electricity, reboot the device, op ...

or you just switch off the phone completely ;)
an Apollo Lite on M.A.D. rom will consume >10% battery capacity even with a perfect and brandnew battery, even in airplane mode. On Android 6.0 the numbers are much better.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules