Open the left

ROM with Last updated for SP flash tools

[Copy link]
gabrielparaiso Post time 2016-09-09 23:15:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Someone Could,  please, compile a rom with all updates in order, to install via SP Flashtools, and thus minimize the problems of those who fail to make the "OTA" in our Vernee Apollo Lite?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

sacrim Post time 2016-09-10 09:57:27 | Show all posts
you can try to putt to sd the rom:   http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-apollolite.html   and flash in this mode :  http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-apollolite.html after installing make the upgrade ... to many people it's worked if not tell me

Comments

I just hope that come quickly to OTA3, problems of mobile network remains ...  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-12 00:14
Thank you very much! I think that resulted, I have the version "20160829" In OTA it appears the message "it has the latest version" Now I will try to see if there are improvements. Especially with  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-10 22:54
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| gabrielparaiso Post time 2016-09-10 22:54:21 | Show all posts
sacrim replied at 2016-09-10 09:57
you can try to putt to sd the rom:   http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-apollolite.html   and flash in t ...

Thank you very much!
I think that resulted, I have the version "20160829"
In OTA it appears the message "it has the latest version"
Now I will try to see if there are improvements. Especially with regard to the connection data / voice 2G / 3G / 4G
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| gabrielparaiso Post time 2016-09-12 00:14:01 | Show all posts
sacrim replied at 2016-09-10 09:57
you can try to putt to sd the rom:   http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-apollolite.html   and flash in t ...

I just hope that come quickly to OTA3, problems of mobile network remains ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sacrim Post time 2016-09-12 01:58:14 | Show all posts
this phone is a long battle and we are just beginning
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

wiz.wiz Post time 2016-09-28 02:20:02 | Show all posts
Edited by wiz.wiz at 2016-09-28 02:40

Hello,
I can't find the "update" submenu in settings->about phone.
This usually 1st menu item has gone and the 1st item I see is "status".

I was/am on 20160826 release, had twrp + root + xposed installed.
I tried to launch the OTA3 update, it downloaded fine but install failed on TWRP.
I then uninstalled the xposed modules,  xposed framework, restored the stock recovery, did a master reset...
Still no "update" menu item.
Any idea on the reason ? Or ways to launch this update ?

Edit:
What I want to do is to flash the full stock image downloaded from the Vernee site, through the local update.
My problem is that I don't have the  "update" menu item available
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules