Open the left

GPS stopped working

[Copy link]
viktorbir Post time 2016-09-10 03:45:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Since a few days ago, GPS doesn't work. I can only get location thru wifi or phone antennas.

Also, simultaneously, wifi has decreased its range. If before I could reach my home wifi from all the house, now I can only reach it from just a few rooms. If I scan wifis, when before I could see more than 10, I can now only see a couple or three.

It looks as an antenna problem, innit?

How can it be arranged? You said «.In the first year we provide free maintenance services; in the next year, we provide paid maintenance services;
Service covers the below countries at the beginning:
Russia, Spain, German ,UK, France and USA»
I'm in Spain. Who do I have to contact for the free maintenance services?
The wifi networks as seen from the vernee thor. The only network seen is the one in the next room.
The seven wifi networks seen, at the same moment and place, by my previous phone, a Sony Xperia SP.
No GPS sat in use out of 11 on the vernee thor.
11 sats in use out of 21 on the older phone. Same place, same time.
As you can see, 695 seconds (11 minutes 35 seconds) looking for a GPS location, 0 sats out of 11.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Vovan Post time 2017-01-08 17:18:24 | Show all posts
Hello! I solved a problem with GPS?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules