Open the left

Sewer Hose

[Copy link]
goohos Post time 2019-03-05 18:07:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
In one year, I quickly rotted the water supply hose to the flush tank. Why? I understand that you need to buy good hoses. Now on sale there are metal with stainless steel. They have a 50 year warranty. But still the question remains.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

vondes Post time 2019-03-05 19:10:05 | Show all posts
This can be for several reasons: - poor-quality hose with a braid made of materials intended for an exceptionally dry environment. Even when operating in a dry environment, these hoses last very long, - The contact of the braid of the hose with another metal. As a result, a redox pair is formed. Especially when exposed to moisture. I think that you should pay attention to the hoses https://www.thecurveahead.net/best-rv-sewer-hose/ they can be expensive, but they also have excellent quality.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mollis Post time 2019-03-05 20:26:49 | Show all posts
You most likely have a sewage riser blocked. Its fragment that went to the floor or roof is forgotten. In such a situation, due to the lack of air leaks during flushing, especially from toilet bowls, water from siphons disappears on any floors smell.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules