123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Screen Protectors for Apollo Lite Now Available!

[Copy link]
sonik777 Post time 2016-09-21 15:52:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by sonik777 at 2016-09-21 15:56

Folks,

With my last few smartphones I've always used Savvies screen films cause they are standard super thin and fit the best. I checked with the
same ebay supplier for Savvies protector films for Apollo Lite (www.protectionfilm24.com). They didn't have any for that model a few weeks ago. They asked me
for the details of the phone which I sent on to them and yesterday they emailed me back to say they had some in stock. They really
came through with a selection of several different types / brands, enjoy!

[size=13.3333px]http://www.protectionfilms24.com/products/screen-protectors/article-selection.html?geraeteklasse=105&marke=Vernee&modell=30537&langId=en&sf24=6d3445c640d01b096d5a8caa907bb0d7

They ship from Germany, free shipping to at least Europe anyway, rest of the world I'm not sure. Maybe you can let us know?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

FrankJHTC Post time 2016-09-21 19:49:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks!!.. Great
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Gothic74 Post time 2016-09-21 21:22:42 | Show all posts
Attention! It says "you're logged in as Michael Kertscher"
Maybe you should edit the link after logging out and change your password!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

wiz.wiz Post time 2016-09-22 03:29:03 | Show all posts
what's the deal with those protections ?
they look expensive vs the ones you find on aliexpress, which usually do the job
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-09-22 04:18:20 | Show all posts
LOL I followed the link and I'm logged in as some slovakian guy haha

Can you give us a review of the screen protector when it arrives.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

szuwx Post time 2016-09-22 19:48:47 | Show all posts
Most important question is: does it covers all creen , is it curved? If its like all others (propably) not curved it wont cover all screen, it wont protect all creen and will look silly.  I bought from china 5 pieces and they r ok, still not fit all screen, i bough on aliexpress AE-Team traders CO.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

yeiyei Post time 2016-09-22 20:37:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
does it covers all creen , is it curved?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Pmzaq Post time 2016-09-22 23:00:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
And it is blue, like the official? I don't see anything at all against the sun light. An
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

polandball Post time 2016-09-23 22:22:51 | Show all posts
attention is chasing advertising
These foils and glass are not good and are not suitable for mobile vernee
lying about the fact that there were these glasses in the shop, and two months ago the company was selling them on ebay

Please photo film or glass from the store on your smartphone vernne
otherwise appeals to the moderators of this ad and unload the ban for this impostor

Comments

Again hilarious polandball, I see you've nothing better to do than follow me from the Thor threads or visa versa, appeal to the moderator?! Mate i cant even get Vernee to do me a phone that works prop  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-27 22:01
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2016-09-26 20:49:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I bought a Brotect Airglass protector. It looks really good till now and are big enough, leaving only the curved edges unprotected.

Comments

Does it really fit the entire display? Is it glass or foil? Don't you have bubbles on the sides or anywhere after application?  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-26 21:21
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules