Open the left

Screen Protectors for Apollo Lite Now Available!

[Copy link]
darkmann Post time 2016-09-26 21:21:31 | Show all posts
kszaboa replied at 2016-09-26 20:49
I bought a Brotect Airglass protector. It looks really good till now and are big enough, leaving onl ...

Does it really fit the entire display? Is it glass or foil? Don't you have bubbles on the sides or anywhere after application?

Comments

1. it does not fit the entire display, only the plane part of it, not the 2.5D rounded edges. Same as withe every iPhone 6 protectors. But it is as large as possible, so you even have to place it very  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-26 23:41
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2016-09-26 23:41:45 | Show all posts
darkmann replied at 2016-09-26 21:21
Does it really fit the entire display? Is it glass or foil? Don't you have bubbles on the sides or ...

1. it does not fit the entire display, only the plane part of it, not the 2.5D rounded edges. Same as withe every iPhone 6 protectors. But it is as large as possible, so you even have to place it very precisely not to get into the rounded area on one side
2. it is an ultra-thin glass on an ultra-thin foil. It feels like glass, oleophobic. just check a product video on youtube. It even shatters if bended too much
3. no bubbles if placed precisely
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| sonik777 Post time 2016-09-27 22:01:35 | Show all posts
polandball replied at 2016-09-23 22:22
attention is chasing advertising
These foils and glass are not good and are not suitable for mobile ...

Again hilarious polandball, I see you've nothing better to do than follow me from the Thor threads or visa versa, appeal to the moderator?! Mate i cant even get Vernee to do me a phone that works properly ie. Apollo Lite, you think in your little world they actually read your drivel? I posted this cause in my experience ive already ordered three types of protector off aliexpress etc. And they're all rubbish. Ive ordered from this company before, they are europe based and i never had a problem with them. I have a thor and apollo lite and in the best interests of everybody i shared the link. If you dont like what ive said and yes it is geniune, not lies. Don't buy them! I certainly wont be photographing them on my phones for your benefit.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ЯazoR Post time 2016-09-28 03:42:20 | Show all posts
Does any protector at all exist for this phone that is curved? Some people also asked if the one offered is curved or not, I'd also like to know it. I have only has experience with cheap protectors so far, and they are definitely not good quality.

Comments

AFAIK there are no curved protectors on this earth for any phone. Not even for an iPhone.  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-28 04:01
Device:                  Apollo Lite
Custom build:       Apollo_Lite_20170118

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2016-09-28 04:01:56 | Show all posts
Edited by kszaboa at 2016-09-28 04:02
ЯazoR replied at 2016-09-28 03:42
Does any protector at all exist for this phone that is curved? Some people also asked if the one off ...

AFAIK there are no curved protectors on this earth for any phone. Not even for an iPhone. The best so far is the brotect glass foil I′ve seen or tried

Comments

But you can put the tempered glass on top of the factory screen protector or you have to take it off?  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-29 01:55
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DeusMaior Post time 2016-09-29 01:55:50 | Show all posts
kszaboa replied at 2016-09-28 04:01
AFAIK there are no curved protectors on this earth for any phone. Not even for an iPhone. The best ...

But you can put the tempered glass on top of the factory screen protector or you have to take it off?

Comments

You could, but what would be the point? Leaving it on will not provide that more protection and would look rather bad.  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-29 03:30
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ЯazoR Post time 2016-09-29 03:30:33 | Show all posts
DeusMaior replied at 2016-09-28 18:55
But you can put the tempered glass on top of the factory screen protector or you have to take it o ...

You could, but what would be the point? Leaving it on will not provide that more protection and would look rather bad.
Device:                  Apollo Lite
Custom build:       Apollo_Lite_20170118

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2016-09-29 18:40:05 | Show all posts
DeusMaior replied at 2016-09-29 01:55
But you can put the tempered glass on top of the factory screen protector or you have to take it o ...

yes, you could. But even the factory screen protector is smaller than the screen. It is as big as the Brotect protector. It does not cover the curved edges. All protectors, glass or foil, are plane.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gzvirginhair Post time 2016-10-14 14:04:35 | Show all posts

woman selects a Brazilian human hair

Edited by gzvirginhair at 2016-10-14 14:06

Not merely will this improve their appearance but can have a completely one of a kind glance. The choice of many colors also guarantees the woman selects a Brazilian human hair that matches her skin tone. Ladies enjoy this different types of wigs considering that they may be simple to use and might be shaped into any appealing model.Organic hair involves energy and dollars to take care of. Aside from, with regular application of chemicals, the standard as well as duration with the Peruvian Jerry Curl hair can be affected.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-10-14 15:43:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
gzvirginhair replied at 2016-10-14 14:04
Not merely will this improve their appearance but can have a completely one of a kind glance. The ch ...

WTF???
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules