OTG problem

[Copy link]
sacrim Post time 2016-10-07 01:32:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sacrim at 2016-10-07 06:02

My OTG work fine with a usb2 cable not usb3 and i paid only 1
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kaon Post time 2016-10-07 03:13:57 | Show all posts
Edited by kaon at 2016-10-07 03:31

Tested ok with all of my USB Pen 16Gb SanDisk 3.0, Verbatim 4GB 2.0  and Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 4Gb and work with USB mouse.
I Have Vernee Apollo Lite with OTA 3 and Rooted and silver color.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| kangoo Post time 2016-10-11 03:32:52 | Show all posts
Yesterday, as a last chnace, I connected again the OTG cable with the usual pendrive to the phone and I couldn't believe...
identified the pendrive. Tried again and it was ok. I tried with another pendrive and it was perfect.
I haven't changed anything in the settings, no new app, nothing...
BUT! Today I tried again and nothing happened. Exactly before! Tried to bend the OTG cable, turn upside-down USB C and nothing.
Vernee couldn't find OTG. Then I re-booted the phone and it worked again... and it still works after 2 hours long.
Strange!
In one word: not a stable procedure. Something killed the process that identify OTG, I suppose.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bl3nto Post time 2016-10-11 13:43:30 | Show all posts
Well, almost all of the features on this phone behave like that, completely unstable. Good thing with your OTG problem is that simple restart fixes the problem. Most other things require a at least factory reset if not full rom re-flash.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

pollo38 Post time 2017-05-31 05:49:07 | Show all posts
that's it !! Thank you I just extinguished my apollo lite because it no longer recognize the OTG so I switched off then on and now the OTG is recognized
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

pollo38 Post time 2017-06-18 21:02:51 | Show all posts
Switch off and then turn the phone on again because the usb otg key must not be removed.
Otherwise the blow after it is no longer recognized
Here it is !!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules