Open the left

Apollo lite FRAUD in camera. Proof inside. Must see.

[Copy link]
bl3nto Post time 2016-09-28 14:10:09 | Show all posts
C'mon guys, I'm the first one in line to throw stick and stones, but for now, at least Vernee is trying, give them some more time.

Btw, class action lawsuit against company based in China? Haahaha, seriously?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

ydobemos Post time 2016-09-28 14:18:23 | Show all posts
I have to agree with megthebest - 0.2 change in aperture doesn't really affect anything that we might perceive - on a DSLR that 0.2 might affect the bokeh and ability to shoot in low light on a fast lens (that's why a 1.2 would cost a lot more than a 1.4 or 1.8). But here, on a mobile phone - basically that tiny, tiny camera hole is a little tinier... it's not that big a deal.

Mostly the camera needs software tweaks - it seems to be a bit better with this update (Especially the front camera). If they finally figure out how to focus properly, adjust white balance and try to get a little more contrast in the images it'll be pretty decent.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-09-28 16:51:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by MrE at 2016-09-28 16:57

I've also noticed the 2.2 aperture, the physically small size of the lense, and the GARBAGE pictures it takes. Vernee is now trying to flog a new phone for 229 dollars Presale with a P10 processor, oh and supposed "Sony" sensor.

My old Nubia z5s mini 13mp 2.2 was leagues better than the 16mp 2.2 Apollo Lite in every aspect!

Shame on the lying bunch at Vernee.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Pmzaq Post time 2016-09-28 17:26:28 | Show all posts
Guys, regarding if the 0.2 difference of aperture makes a difference or not... I think it really makes a difference in a smartphone (besides of the obvious improvement in sotware, camera app, etc that we need). But even if the difference was only a slight 1%, vernee HAS LIED to us. Guys, with all the respect, don't be stupid. You have bought a product with a very clear specifications, and you have received other thing. DO NOT ACCPET IT. Big change or not, it is a fraud. I don't care if is much difference or not, it the company is Chinese or from Mars, or whatever. I want my money back because this should be illegal. Point. Anybody knows what can we do? Vernee, you should say something too, specially if you keep telling us that real aperture is 2.0. Give proof or that. Camera apps and exif data of photos says the opposite. Give a good proof and I will shut up.
Thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2016-09-28 18:19:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol. Complain of 200usd phone :-D

Comments

Yeah, LOL! What about Leagoo M5 with "bulletproof glass"? What would have happened if anybody tried it on himself?  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-28 19:17
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 2016-09-28 19:17:22 | Show all posts
Alxz0ne replied at 2016-09-28 18:19
Lol. Complain of 200usd phone :-D

Yeah, LOL!
What about Leagoo M5 with "bulletproof glass"? What would have happened if anybody tried it on himself?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

scot Post time 2016-09-28 20:53:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I can't believe that there are forum members/buyers of apollo that can accept so easily the smaller than advertised aperture. What if the processor was the X10 instead of X20? bottom line is that they cheating...good luck to Mars future owners!!!

Comments

Are you 100% sure that 3rd party app do no lies about aperture? Waht if it is only SW fail. Are you mees the aperture up? Many owner/customer not awaiting miracle with camera from phone about 200$. A  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-29 00:04
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Author| Pmzaq Post time 2016-09-28 20:56:45 | Show all posts
I do not believe this. If the smartphone "only" cost 200$ and the company is Chinese they have all the right in the world to advertise whatever they want and sell to the costumer whatever they want. And you don't care because is "only" 200$ Chinese smartphone. Great.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

bl3nto Post time 2016-09-28 21:05:05 | Show all posts
Bottom line is that a lot of us don't care, when I want good pictured i bring my EOS 5D Mk III with me, not a  shitty smartphone camera.

And you are comparing apples and oranges, even if aperture size is really 2.2 instead of 2.0, that's nowhere near the difference between Helio X10 and X20.

And in the end even if they lied about aperture size, it definitely is not a deal breaker for majority of Apollo Lite users, not when you get these specs for $200.

Comments

++1  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-28 21:57
I don't even know what to answer to you. I also have a good canon camera, but obviously it is not always with me. If I need to take a pic in one of these moments, I'd like to see something good, not g  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-28 21:23
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Pmzaq Post time 2016-09-28 21:23:17 | Show all posts
bl3nto replied at 2016-09-28 21:05
Bottom line is that a lot of us don't care, when I want good pictured i bring my EOS 5D Mk III with  ...

I don't even know what to answer to you. I also have a good canon camera, but obviously it is not always with me. If I need to take a pic in one of these moments, I'd like to see something good, not garbage. And I can expect that even for 200$, see xiaomi note pro 3. Understand my complaints if I see that the hardware is not the advertised.
"even if aperture size is really 2.2 instead of 2.0, that's nowhere near the difference between Helio X10 and X20." This is a joke? If they cheat you only a little is okay? Good luck men.
I'm not going to argue with nobody, you are quite free to let yourself cheated by this great and cheap Chinese phone. I only wanted to see you the results of my investigations. Regards everybody.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules