Return to list New
Open the left

Apollo lite FRAUD in camera. Proof inside. Must see.

[Copy link]
bl3nto Post time 2016-09-28 21:52:02 | Show all posts
What's funny to me is that you're barking at the wrong tree. The problem with phone's camera is shitty software not aperture size.
And no i don't like to be cheated, but it's kinda expected to happen. We all (well at least most of us) preordered this phone, and it was a gamble.

And honestly having 2.2 aperture size camera is way better than having my phone exploding like Samsung's Note 7.

Thanks for your investigation, but my question is, are you 100% sure that 2.2 is the real aperture size and not a software bug with camera driver or whatever? Are you 100% sure that camera's hardware is has a 2.2 aperture size and Vernee lied?

Comments

Of course I have not any way to be 100% sure of the 2.2 aperture. I did not disassembly the phone, I only see the data that all the apps tell me about this issue. Could be a bug, but in 3 OTAS they di  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-28 22:46
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 2016-09-28 21:57:26 | Show all posts
bl3nto replied at 2016-09-28 21:05
Bottom line is that a lot of us don't care, when I want good pictured i bring my EOS 5D Mk III with  ...

++1
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

scot Post time 2016-09-28 22:08:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"even if aperture size is really 2.2 instead of 2.0, that's nowhere near the difference between Helio X10 and X20." ??? Sorry but you must be joking. That or there is some relationship with vernee... Personally i have also a Canon dslr, don't make photography lessons here...I m thinking a paypal dispute except vernee proves that the real hardware aperture is the ADVERTISED!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

maddes1402 Post time 2016-09-28 22:17:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I compared the pictures taken with the Apollo with my old Nexus 5 (f2.4) which absolutely shows how much more important post processing and software is.   
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Pmzaq Post time 2016-09-28 22:46:48 | Show all posts
Edited by Pmzaq at 2016-09-28 22:51
bl3nto replied at 2016-09-28 21:52
What's funny to me is that you're barking at the wrong tree. The problem with phone's camera is shit ...

Of course I have not any way to be 100% sure of the 2.2 aperture. I did not disassembly the phone, I only see the data that all the apps tell me about this issue. Could be a bug, but in 3 OTAS they did not fix it and they know it, because I've been complaining about this matter for weeks. Also, if your phone shows in information that has the p10 processor instead of the x20, you would complaint, right? And it could be a bug of the information software or wharever, right? Same here.  I only asking Vernee for proofs, or I will try to get a refund (i know is chinese company and I am sort of fucked up, but..)
And yeah, wrong aperture is better than your phone exploding, but it's still cheating. Yeah, we preorder the phone but it is expected to at least have the hardware advertised, otherwise is a fraud. Not gambling man, fraud.
And I know that good software and postproccesing is really important, but having the advertised hardware could be a good starting point.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Hujeros Post time 2016-09-29 00:04:16 | Show all posts
scot replied at 2016-09-28 20:53
I can't believe that there are forum members/buyers of apollo that can accept so easily the smaller  ...

Are you 100% sure that 3rd party app do no lies about aperture? Waht if it is only SW fail. Are you mees  the aperture up? Many owner/customer not awaiting miracle with camera from phone about 200$. Anyway the difference is too small to recognize it.
OK, 4K video is missing  - but again in my opinion it is only SW fail and will be solved in next few OTA.
OK, signal lose - but with OTA3 many owners reports improvement.
And the other bugs are custom specifics - maybe wrong root, some app are not cross comapitble etc.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

scot Post time 2016-09-29 06:55:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mi4, mi4c costs 70-80$ less than apollo and they are taking far better pictures. If the aperture does not matters so much then why samsung put 1.7 and not 2.0 in their flagships?  I don't expect miracles, just the advertised specs! ... End of story, maybe we should accept that we are beta testers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-09-29 08:00:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
We're not expecting miracles, that's some bs responses from some of you Vernee white knights. Like I said it doesn't hold a candle to my old Nubia z5s mini, not in the slightest.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

viktor1205 Post time 2016-09-29 17:42:25 | Show all posts
верни Аполлон Лайт компания vernee обманывает покупателей с камерой заявлено 16.omp и съемка 4k этого нет.Как вернуть телефон фирме обманщику.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juliuss Post time 2017-12-28 17:08:55 | Show all posts
Hello,

I was disappointed by the photo quality of the Apollo, tried diffrerent camera apps without success. Then I tried checking the camera sensor. I used app Device info HW and it says that camera sensor is imx258, not imx230 (13 mp instead of 21 mp) and that software is 21 mp. Then I took raw photo from engeneer mode and it is 13 mp.

You can see everything in screenshots I attached.

DOes this mean than the sensor is wrong? As I undersatnd the sensor is clearly not 21 mp, what guarantee do I have that it is a Sony sensor at all? I have an old zenfone 2 phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules