Open the left

Phone does not startup anymore

[Copy link]
BahamuthFX Post time 2019-08-16 20:22:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, yesterday accidently my phone slipped out of my hand when i was in bed for about 30 centimeters down to the ground and turned itself completely off.
Of course i tried to start it again, but it only shows the Vernee Logo for about 2 seconds until it shuts itself off again.
When i try to connect it to the charger or PC it does the same, but its looping no status LED red, orange or green is active

When i´m holding volume up + power button i reach the menu where i can select boot mode, with normal and recovery it is just looping or better to say it crashes after 2 seconds, when i try fastboot option the image stays like forever and nothing is happening on screen.
Battery was at 80% when my phone crashed, so i dont think the battery is the problem

So i guess my Phone seems to be bricked and i have to re-install the Android system.

Unfortuneatly i have never done something like this before, but i tried already as i´m working with computers a lot in my spare time.

So SP Flash tool is already downloaded, also i downloaded this rom here ---> https://www.needrom.com/download/official-p6-rom-30-06-16/
and i have already installed the adb drivers from this thread --> http://en.miui.com/thread-371349-1-1.html which is from another forum of course and installed them.

I have started the SPF tool as administator and loaeded the MT6797 scatter file, but for some reason i cant seem to connect my Phone correctly to my PC so SPF tool can recognize it plus i dont really know where to get the Authentication file for the process.

Any help would be much appreciated, maybe someone can help me with a more detailed step by step Instruction would be very helpfull, i am using windows 10 btw

Thanks in advance for any help!

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

bongbong Post time 2019-09-03 13:44:55 | Show all posts
Edited by bongbong at 2019-09-03 13:58

have you try this, its showed step by step method

https://www.getdroidtips.com/ins ... vernee-apollo-lite/
the rom that you need i think its the wrong one,

the file name is like this

alps-mp-m0.mp9-V1.78.1_nb6797.6c.m_P10 – full_k15tb_a-user 6.0 MRA58K

https://www.needrom.com/download/vernee-apollo-lite/#comments
its is upload by hanuma60 ini needroom.com
beside this the file is wrong

please update if its work

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| BahamuthFX Post time 2019-09-04 05:29:04 | Show all posts
Hello and firstly many thanks for your answer and efforts in trying to help me.

I tried the described steps today in the written order, but unfortuneatly i still dont have much more luck in establishing a proper connection between my phone and my PC, with the method press download button in SPF Flash tool first and then hold volume up/down together and then connect the usb cable, again phone turns on, shows the vernee logo for about 2 seconds and shuts itself down again as usual with nothing else happening and its not getting recognised by SPF Flash Tool software - so my phone seems to be bricked quite seriously

Anybody knows if dissasebling and disconnecting the battery would provide any further help ?

Many thanks in advance for any further help.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bongbong Post time 2019-09-05 16:03:38 | Show all posts
Edited by bongbong at 2019-09-05 16:05

do you have another pc or laptop, because as long as the pc or laptop can read your phone, than you can fix it

btw could you gave me the link for
alps-mp-m0.mp9-V1.78.1_nb6797.6c.m_P10 – full_k15tb_a-user 6.0 MRA58K ?

because i cant download it from needroom

thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| BahamuthFX Post time 2019-09-10 18:48:56 | Show all posts
I have tried the described steps today again on my Acer aspire 7 laptop, but still had no luck with establishing connection between my Phone/laptop with the SPF tool, same result as before, Phone is doing nothing but looping round and round and round

Here is the link for the rom btw https://www.needrom.com/download/vernee-apollo-lite/#comments
but you need to register a premium account in order to be allowed to download it unfortuneatly for whatever reason.

Sorry if my answer comes a bit late.

I am still thankfull for every further support and your helps

Many thanks!

Comments

the link for need rom still valid right ? because i dont want to pay for broken link have you charge your phone until full ? i think you should charge it, and during the process just turn off the  Details Reply Post time 2019-09-12 10:51
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bongbong Post time 2019-09-12 10:51:09 | Show all posts
BahamuthFX replied at 2019-09-10 18:48
I have tried the described steps today again on my Acer aspire 7 laptop, but still had no luck with  ...

the link for need rom still valid right ? because i dont want to pay for broken link

have you charge your phone until full ?
i think you should charge it, and during the process just turn off the phone
as long as your pc/laptop can "read and write" your phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| BahamuthFX Post time 2019-09-12 15:54:43 | Show all posts
The link is definately still valid, but as i a said you need a prem acc for downloading - dont ask me why

Battery was at 80% when the phone fell down and all happened, i can connect it to the charger yes, but then it starts looping again and i´m not sure if its actually charging or just uses battery energy until it is empty at some point, probably the phone detects that some usb device got connected thats why it starts looping ?

Also i was just busy and had the phone opened and disconnected the battery for about 4 minutes, as many ppl suggested me unfortuneatly it didnt seem to help anything with my situation
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| BahamuthFX Post time 2019-09-26 19:15:13 | Show all posts
Hello again, i got a few news. Firstly i tried to disconect the battery for some more time (3 hours), unfortuneatly i didn´t help either.
I have also contacted my reseller (gearbest) and asked them about a repair, unfortuneatly they are not willing to help me get it repaired, instead they sent me some stuff about holding power button in order to "reset" the phone which obviosly did not work because of the still existing boot-loop/automatic shutt down/restart problematic.

I will wait another week for more replys here, but i am planning to buy a new phone at the beginning of the next month since i am pretty much tired of walking around with an oversized, unwieldy outdated tablet which maybe offers me a mere of the quarter of performance what my good old apollo lite can give me and beeing unable to play stuff like pokemon go, however i will definately keep the apollo lite just in case i will find a solution to make it work again, as i had pretty much most of my data saved on its internal memory which is currently unfortuneatly inaccessible to me.

Maybe i will try to let the phone loose all its battery power to zero % and then try to recharge it completely, even though i am literally the last one on here who can say if this will help me anything or not or this idea would even make it all worse then it already is.

Another idea was something i heard about flashing the phone by using a so called "meta mode",  i tried it but it also did not help me, but i believe i did something wrong with that process or maybe i had the wrong software in use i dont know.

I am still looking forward to future replys here as i am not planning to give my up, sell it or put in into trash or anything like this i will KEEP it until i have found a solution...someday...

Thanks in advance for your help.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules