Return to list New
Open the left

USB-C Ear/Head phones

[Copy link]
Trojanere Post time 2017-04-10 06:43:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I've tried them on the MAD ROM and they work perfect. Not tried them yet with calls.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-14 14:44:30 | Show all posts
Is it the latest version?
Try to upgrade the latest software, version number: Apollo Lite-20161209, the results?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

r_e_n_e Post time 2017-06-01 02:42:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I bought Leech Cdla earphones. They work for music play, but not for phone calls. Any reason why?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-06-01 11:04:20 | Show all posts
r_e_n_e replied at 2017-06-01 02:42
I bought Leech Cdla earphones. They work for music play, but not for phone calls. Any reason why?

No telephone support, only listening to music
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

wall Post time 2017-06-02 15:41:23 | Show all posts
I've been using my USB DAC a lot with the phone lately and it's very buggy.
So, I connect the sound card through the otg cable and open Poweramp, choose a song and play it, it'll go to the Now Playing screen and hang there at 00:00 until Android tells me the app has frozen and if I want to wait or close it, I either ignore or press wait and the sound eventually comes through the external sound card, takes a while but eventually works. It will sporadically play a few tenths of a second of the second through the phone's sound card/speaker until it settles on the external dac. I have found out that if I try to change the volume after I start playing the song it will start playing on the soubd card faster. You can pause, skip and change songs but if you Stop playback you need to repeat the procedure. DOES NO WORK WITH PHONE CALLS. That's something very serious Vernee should look into.
Everything I said about external sound cards on Android applies to USB-C headphones as well because they are the same thing, Android will see either as an external sound card.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules