Open the left

Thor 6th OTA UPDATE - Charging time

[Copy link]
Osama Post time 2016-10-12 13:43:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
After 6th OTA UPDATE my phone is taking 5+ to get 100% charged. I am using aukey 3amp charger.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Baffosam Post time 2016-10-12 21:58:51 | Show all posts
Idem!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Paco Post time 2016-10-15 00:08:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine not charge more that 94%
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-10-25 11:20:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
vernee please resolve this issue. I Cant wait for 5-6 hours to get my mobile 100% charged
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

x053 Post time 2017-03-12 00:39:25 | Show all posts
Last week I updated to OTA 6 and have the same problem. The  smartphone is taking 5-6 hours to get 100% charged.

Anyone know how to fix it? Or does anyone know if I can go back to OTA 5 and how?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-13 10:36:59 | Show all posts
Please charge in the off screen
Try closing the background running program
Please do not open Bluetooth, WIFI, GPS
When charging the phone temperature is normal, if the phone is hot, it is recommended to drop to normal temperature and then charge
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

x053 Post time 2017-03-14 00:02:57 | Show all posts
The load is done under the same conditions as before the update.
Normally display off or phone off and temperature is never high to the touch. Neither use GPS nor Bluetooth. Yes I use the WIFI but before too.
But since the update, either with the phone off or with the screen off takes a lot more than before.
I think it is for the update, since I have not changed or installed anything new and the use I give is the same.
I want to remove the 6th update and go back to the 5th to see if it fixes but I do not know how to do it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Morphau Post time 2017-07-31 18:39:38 | Show all posts
And what about charging time with the 7th update ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules