Open the left

Incoming calls doesnt appear

[Copy link]
brainico Post time 2016-10-21 05:06:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've a Thor with the latest ota update, and when i receive an incoming call the phone rings but the screen kepts off, and even if the cellphone is not blocked i dont get any notification/popup to answer the call. The only way i can answer the call is selecting the phone app and then appears an option "return to current call" and after that i can select accept or reject the call.
I dont jnow how to fix this. I havent installed any app that might had done this issue.

Anybody had the same problem?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| brainico Post time 2016-11-09 18:41:03 | Show all posts
Anyone??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-11-13 00:08:50 | Show all posts
Goto settings >Apps>Phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

jbmoura Post time 2016-11-14 22:53:06 | Show all posts
Same here.
Change native app phone to google's app
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kelly23 Post time 2019-06-13 01:57:49 | Show all posts
It can be the best thing to generate the free apex legends hack online here. So we can use these free apex coins as this is a useful thing for us.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

BobbiePitts Post time Yesterday 01:43 | Show all posts
These calling methods now a days are like a hidden treasure to all people who are willing to have a good talk with their dear one's around the world. One of my aunt who use to help me on best dissertation services review works lives in abroad. And i feel fortunate to get this calling methods through app to make calls freely to any place. Well coming to your issue it's good to reboot your phone once to get out of this problem.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

samuelwaters Post time 1 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
I couldn't figure out how to resolve this.
driving directions
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules