Open the left

Incoming calls doesnt appear

[Copy link]
brainico Post time 2016-10-21 05:06:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've a Thor with the latest ota update, and when i receive an incoming call the phone rings but the screen kepts off, and even if the cellphone is not blocked i dont get any notification/popup to answer the call. The only way i can answer the call is selecting the phone app and then appears an option "return to current call" and after that i can select accept or reject the call.
I dont jnow how to fix this. I havent installed any app that might had done this issue.

Anybody had the same problem?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| brainico Post time 2016-11-09 18:41:03 | Show all posts
Anyone??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-11-13 00:08:50 | Show all posts
Goto settings >Apps>Phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

jbmoura Post time 2016-11-14 22:53:06 | Show all posts
Same here.
Change native app phone to google's app
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules