Open the left

Can't connect to PC

[Copy link]
pedropm92 Post time 2016-10-31 03:02:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi friends,

I have my Vernee Mars but I have found problems to connect it to my Windows PC. MTP is enabled on my smartphone but my PC doesn't recognize it. ¿Need I to install some driver?

And a different doubt that I have about Vernee Mars is about the battery. My consume is 60% when my mobile is in standby, blocked. ¿Is that normal? ¿Is not too much?

Thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-11-08 17:51:31 | Show all posts
http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... highlight=recognize   Try this , my issue have been resolved .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-11-02 17:36:49 | Show all posts
It's a matter of Windows 10.. many users have the same problema with various devices.
So search about MTP problema in widnwos 10 and you find solution also for Mars connection

Comments

Thanks, megthebest. After reading lot of post about drivers and other settings, I got it. I had to uninstall almost all my USB drivers and installing MTP updated drivers.  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-03 01:26
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| pedropm92 Post time 2016-11-03 01:26:40 | Show all posts
megthebest replied at 2016-11-02 17:36
It's a matter of Windows 10.. many users have the same problema with various devices.
So search abo ...

Thanks, megthebest.

After reading lot of post about drivers and other settings, I got it.

I had to uninstall almost all my USB drivers and installing MTP updated drivers.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Eugene Post time 2016-11-14 13:55:29 | Show all posts
Thanks , that is workable now !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules