Open the left

Since the last update, the ringtone stops working randomly

[Copy link]
Pety Post time 2016-11-13 16:34:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Since the latest os update, my ringtone stops working randomly. Only the ringtone, the notification sounds and the alarm are keep working. When I restart my phone it fixes the problem for a while, but after a few hours the phone isn't ringing when I have incoming calls. Please fix this problem, very annoying, I miss a lot of important calls because of this!!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-11-14 15:50:49 | Show all posts
Please try to restore the factory setting , if still fail to work , we suggestion you contact with your seller to go after sale processing,thank you!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Pety Post time 2016-11-22 19:58:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Now it seems working without doing anything.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules