1234Next
Return to list New
Open the left

You have a Vernee Apollo Lite? MUST HAVE GAMES AND APP here (UPDATED!!!)

[Copy link]
Zorikage Post time 2016-11-14 01:26:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Zorikage at 2017-02-09 11:53

I got my Vernee Apollo Lite about 1 month ago and seems everything is working fine, i don't have any problem with the last OTA.

What to do the first time you get a Apollo Lite?
Simple question; i suggest you to actually see if there's any problem with connection, fingerprint and actually the other normal function.

If something is wrong, just get a new one by sending it back. Don't hesitate to take the problem normally. THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY NORMAL!
If the problem persist after you get a new Apollo, there's few bug you could actually fix by getting support on this forum.

Root and Xposed? They're actually good for this phone or it's just a waste of time?
This smartphone is actually powerfull without Root and Xposed, but actually if you need something for free ROOT is must have.
If you need other to edit things like the Navbar (you can't edit it normally) or ther setting that aren't actually in this version of Marshmellow, xposed is must have too!
What i suggest you? ROOT YOUR DEVICE AND FLASH XPOSED! No problem with the device after that if all is done right

What about games? Does it run actually good or not?
The best thing to do is actually TEST the game.. in high graphics actually, because this phone can run high graphics without problems. The game should be optimized too! if it runs slowly it's because the game is not optimized, don't always because of your phone.
Also, i tried to run PPSSPP in very high graphics at 5xPSP and everything works fine if the game is optimized for the emulator! gaming = 10/10

This is not a question: MULTITASKING IS INSANE!
You can run actually 10 medium/graphics games at the same time without lose one on memory.
App in background like Facebook and other are actually invisible, they don't affect the multitasking and the gaming. ;) Always 3gb c/a RAM free.

THE BEST GAME THAT ACTUALLY WORK FUCKING GREAT ON VERNEE APOLLO LITE.
Support the Developer by buying this game, not just cracking them please!

Don't Starve: Pocket Edition - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - The game is wonderfull actually and it run very smooth, multi-language avaiable!

In Fear I Trust - Playstore - Quality: 9/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Just check it out, it's a PC game.

Assassin's Creed Identity - Playstore - Quality: 7/10 - Graphics: 9/10 - This game runs in a good graphics and lags a bit but actually it's worth playing it all without problems!

Lost Within - Amazon - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Worth buying it instead of cracking. Because this game is very great.

Till Morning's light - Amazon - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Nothing to say about, it's amazing.

Horn - Playstore - Quality: 9/10 - Graphics 10/10 - Very smooth and playable-

PartyHard - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Same as the Steam version of the PC.

Dead Synchronicity TCT - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - If you have problems seeing text just try to go to "options" randomly and change language!

GTA: San Andreas (Thanks to theUZ) - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 9/10 - Works in high graphics.

Eisenhorn: Xenos - Playstore - Quality: 9/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Console gaming, bit lag but works great.

Jade Empire Special Edition - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - From the creators of Mass Effect, Jade empire on Android.

Star Wars: knight of the old republic (Thanks to amstram) - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Very smooth and working great.

All the Modern Combat Serie (Thanks to Moessie900) - Playstore; ALL modern combat series (free and paid) - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Console games aswel.

Infinity Blade - No official ports on market, search it on google.

Joe Dever's Lone Wolf - Playstore (free) - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics 10/10 - Nothing to say about this amazing game.

Dexter Slice - Playstore - Quality: 9/10 - Graphics: 7/10 - This game is just too fun!

Deus ex; mass effect and dead space - All this game works good and since dead space and mass effect are not anymore in the playstore search them on google.

Guild of Dungeeonering - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - I have no words for this amazing game from Steam to Android!

N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit (Thanks to theUZ) - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Works very smooth, like modern combat, worth the price and the play aswel!

Valiant Hearts - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - From steam on your android.

HellRaid: the Escape- Playstore - Quality: 9/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Old but gold.

The Collider - Playstore - Quality: 8/10 - Graphics: 9/10 - New type of different game.

Undertale (unofficial port on Android, need gamepad or a virtual gamepad app) - updated FULL tutorial - Check it out it work great on apollo lite.

Bully: Anniversary Edition (Thanks to Trojanere) new! - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics - 10/10 - This game works amazing even if playstore say not compatible!

Epic of Kings - Playstore -  Quality: 8/10 - Graphics - 10/10 - Works good check it out.

Apollo Justice Ace Attorney - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics - 10/10 - Ported from NDS to Android, this game is finally here check the trilogy!

Shadow Bug - Playstore Quality: 9/10 - Graphics - 8/10 - New game and for the first level seems nice, check it out.

Testing this games on Nougat version, not anymore Marshmallow like the list bellow:
The Cave new! - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Working perfectly

Corpse Party: Blood Drive (EN) new! - Playstore - Quality: 10/10 - Graphics: 10/10 - Ported for Android.

-----

THE BEST APP MUST HAVE NEEDED IN EVERY ANDROID SPECIALLY ON APOLLO LITE:

Video2me:Gif Maker, Video Edit - Playstore - This App totally free is MUST HAVE if you want to edit Video and convert video to Gif, really cool.

ShutApp Real Battery Saver - Playstore - Free and works great, close every app that consume your battery, also whitelist included!

WiFi PC File Explorer - Playstore - Yes, free like the other, this app make you share all your PC file and viceversa with WiFi, with no cable, really really easy.

ES File Explorer - Playstore - Access every file in your Phone with this great free file manager, pro version is cool too!

Feel free to add any game and app you've already tested on your Apollo Lite just comment bellow!

I GOT ROOT & XPOSED WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

Lucky Patcher - must have.
SCR 5+ Pro - must have.
RootCloak - hide root from apps.
Darker - perfect for the night.
Fingerprint Quick Action (Thanks to Moessie900) - This module allow you to put different settings when your phone is not locked on fingerprint.
XinternalSD (Thanks to Sonic1SVK) - Thanks to this module we can move OBB and DATA on the SD very easily without make internal storage SD in our marshmallow.Youtube Background Player
Navigation Gesture

NOUGAT XPOSED MODULES REPLACES:
I did this because when Nougat will come people that have Xposed are not able to use them again in Nougat, help me to find other replaces to get a full list.
UPDATE:
I have now Nougat by M.A.D. ROM and i put Root, i've found some nice features with root.

Youtube Background Player - This module of xposed helps to hear music in background on Youtube, with Nougat you don't need any other app to replace this because you gonna have Multitasking, and with it, fit the Youtube in one of the side and press HOME, you will hear the music in background without problem.
If this don't work you can use lucky-patcher to patch the background patch if you have root.

XinternalSD - App2SD gonna completely work with Nougat, it's now full compatible and i think it will move your apps in your SD.

Gestures wthout nav-bar - You can use GMD Gestures with root

Hide navbar - use tile root for Nougat

If you flash xposed and got root you actually knows what are the suggested modules from the other topic.

Hope you enjoy.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-12-11 09:22:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bully by Rock Star has just been released and works great on Apollo
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-11-25 06:18:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Zorikage replied at 2016-11-25 06:04
Game list updated!
Feel free to add any game you think gets the place!

You should check out fingerprint Quick action app ;)

Comments

I've added Fingerprint Quick Action on the Module List But it should drain a little more battery than normal because of the accessibility... I didn't test it myself! let me know..  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-25 08:51
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

theUZ Post time 2016-11-18 21:41:14 | Show all posts
and GTA SA is working very good too.

Comments

Very true! i should add GTA in the list. Please note that you actually can play this two new console games that are in android now: Eisenhorn: Xenos Jade Empire Very great games to!  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-19 08:48
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-19 08:48:45 | Show all posts
theUZ replied at 2016-11-18 21:41
and GTA SA is working very good too.

Very true! i should add GTA in the list.
Please note that you actually can play this two new console games that are in android now:

Eisenhorn: Xenos
Jade Empire

Very great games to!

Use magic Report

amstram Post time 2016-11-22 01:19:35 | Show all posts
star wars - knight of the old republic
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-11-22 02:20:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bullet Force seems to replace modern combat.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-22 10:02:27 | Show all posts
star wars - knight of the old republic is working great too, with a free open world story to live
Bullet Force is an alternative for Modern Combat but why don't play Modern Combat itself? it work very nice.

Check it out this game too; works very well and they are good:
Infinity Blade - you can download this port from ios on android by searching it on google.
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf - works very smooth and very great game i suggest you to play
Dexter Slice - warning: you can cut your finger.. lol
Deus Ex, Mass Effect and Dead Space - all working great.
Guild of Dungeoneering - this game works great with high settings

Have fun, if you have other to add just post here
Maybe more Xposed Modules that are working great, or root apps.

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-25 06:04:57 | Show all posts
Game list updated!
Feel free to add any game you think gets the place!

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-25 08:51:30 | Show all posts
Moessie900 replied at 2016-11-25 06:18
You should check out fingerprint Quick action app ;)

I've added Fingerprint Quick Action on the Module List
But it should drain a little more battery than normal because of the accessibility...
I didn't test it myself! let me know..

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-11-25 10:30:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Zorikage replied at 2016-11-25 08:51
I've added Fingerprint Quick Action on the Module List
But it should drain a little more battery  ...

I didn't experience any battery drain. Root users don't need to allow accessibility and.. i'm using amplify and the battery life of this device is suprisely good after rooting the device and installing amplify. Repair battery life pro is also a nice app that might be interesting.

Comments

How much does your Apollo lite stay alive? Mine stay alive c/a 7 hours of heavy gaming (c/a) Also 1 day without using it a lot, just for music with bluetooth devices some internet and that's it A  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-25 11:12
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules