Open the left

You have a Vernee Apollo Lite? MUST HAVE GAMES AND APP here (UPDATED!!!)

[Copy link]
 Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-25 11:12:25 | Show all posts
Edited by Zorikage at 2016-11-25 11:33
Moessie900 replied at 2016-11-25 10:30
I didn't experience any battery drain. Root users don't need to allow accessibility and.. i'm usin ...

How much does your Apollo lite stay alive?
Mine stay alive c/a 7 hours of heavy gaming (c/a)
Also 1 day without using it a lot, just for music with bluetooth devices some internet and that's it

Actually i just have for battery app:
Shutup app (need accessibility NO ROOT: it force-close all the app you dont need, also need accessibility)
Clean Master (seems heavy as app but works for cleaning)

Why i don't use
Amplify= It won't make my Whatsapp or Facebook to show notifications! and i really need them.. (i don't know if i actually can make a ignore-list with them but actually the device seems work very well when the LCD is off, so battery is not draining at all when the screen is off, yes of course greenify/amplify can help but i don't see that much difference)
Repair Battery Life Pro= I think it's a fake app.. because i've already use it in my other device with some serious battery problem! and didn't fix anything..
About the module fingreprint i will download it now and take it a look!

Thank you for sharing this info by the way, if you got anything more about battery, or maybe some other modules that can help you can always answer here!

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-11-25 11:45:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Moessie900 at 2016-11-25 12:03

My Apollo lite can stay alive similar as yours, but i think i need to test it again after these changes i made. ( It feels to me about 10 - 12 hours with gaming, youtube etc.)
Shutup app seems interesting to me, but i think i will stick with Greenify.

I like the fact that with the Fingerprint Quick Action app it runs Greenify′s Hibernation shortcut, Makes it easy to hibernate all apps with my finger.
i′m sure many apps can hibernate, but with xposed you can do a lot more with Greenify.

As for Clean Master, i used it a lot but replaced it with Ccleaner ( pro ) for auto cleaning ( i have it set each hour ) It's really awesome to see my device clean junk files and caches without opening an app and do it manually.

As for the problem you faced with Amplify, i didn't have it ( Yet? )

Repair Battery Life Pro, seems to be interesting for me, but didn't trust it so much. I Totally understand you lol.

I will take a look at Shutup app and try it anyway

Comments

Glad to see your reply; I've installed now the Fingerprint QuickActionmodule and in 1 hour is not draining actually nothing, it's a good module to use in this device indeed, but i've big hand and i  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-25 12:16
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-25 12:16:55 | Show all posts
Moessie900 replied at 2016-11-25 11:45
My Apollo lite can stay alive similar as yours, but i think i need to test it again after these chan ...

Glad to see your reply;

I've installed now the Fingerprint QuickAction module and in 1 hour is not draining actually nothing, it's a good module to use in this device indeed, but i've big hand and i actually touch always with the wrong finger the fingerprint! so it's not working for me ahahah but that actually don't remove that the module is working very very great!

I've installed Amplifytoo! i've just restrict 3 wavelocks and i don't see any problem (yet) but any battery long live (yet) also i will let you know!

I like Clean Master more than the other app because it actually have kinda different "clean" mode, aswel it works like very other app in the playstore but it can make you choose what IGNORE and what to DELETE, so it's useful for the one that play games and maybe got some cache or save-data to not delete! (it delete apk aswel, some hidden folder too)

About Repair Battery Life and Repair Battery Life Pro my dude, just search on google some reviews about the app.. they all say it's a fake.. hope it won't take some memory of your RAM (not a problem at all) but i don't want you to waste some space! (and aswel i can say that i've test it MYSELF!)

Oh man i want to say more:
Have you never notice that your device can be very hot when quickcharging or when playing very very heavy games or not optimized games?
Well, that don't affect the battery!! Well yes that the battery drains more when you're playing heavy game, but it's not because it's hot.
Why i'm saying this? i've downloaded Cpu-Temp and see that the device is not hot as it seems! it won't come up to 40° (when quickcharging 50° not more) and that's absolutely normal! 20° at normal using and 30° at using a lot, also more than 60° is a problem..
But we are talking about a Li-po battery

Thanks again for your reply!

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-11-25 12:29:56 | Show all posts
Edited by Moessie900 at 2016-11-25 12:34
Zorikage replied at 2016-11-25 12:16
Glad to see your reply;

I've installed now the Fingerprint QuickAction module and in 1 hour is  ...

LMAO, Well, i guess the ''Fast swipe''  feature on the Fingerprint QuickAction app will be hard for you to use it

Let me know about Amplify and if you have any tips for me.

well.. Please check this out. A screenshot while i was Strategy gaming.
When i play really heavy games i'm kinda of scared lol. The highest i've hit with this device was about 96c. Had this problem since OTA3 and i dont want to switch to another ROM till there is someting stable..

Thanks for the Quick reply <)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-25 12:51:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank YOU for the Quick reply. Seems that something is not really working in your Apollo.. Or maybe with the app you're using! Please check out the app i've suggest you in the other answer.. It actually works in all the cpu and core inside the mobile and say the exact temperature in all the device (that what really matter).. Also the game you're playing dont seems that heavy.. What if the problem is the game? Not optimized for this kind of phone? Also check out thst you dont have any background service or app running while playing, close everything! And feel free to test another heavy game and check out how much the temperature is.. With a trusted temperature-app.. Hope to get news about this problem! Let me know
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

theUZ Post time 2016-11-25 21:25:56 | Show all posts
I can say that these games are working pretty smooth on the Apollo Lite:
Aspahlt 8
Combo Quest
CSR Racing 2
Tiny Miner
NOVA 3
Gangster 4
Jetpack Joyride

Thank you to read it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-25 23:28:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm going to test them and put them on the list!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-26 05:22:01 | Show all posts
theUZ replied at 2016-11-25 21:25
I can say that these games are working pretty smooth on the Apollo Lite:
Aspahlt 8
Combo Quest

Allright;
Asphalt 8: Airborne, is not that stable.. i don't know if the problem is my device or anything but i think is not that much optimized for this one!
Combo Quest is also a copy of Patapon on the PSP that you can play at full speed in this device in full HD, so i suggest to play Patapon instead of this port.. (it works well btw)
CSR Racing 2 is free as game and i don't like it xD there's better racing games for that.. not worth to put in the list (for my idea but if you want it just tell me m8)
Tiny Miner is still a free game too, don't need to add it to the list.
NOVA 3 is a good game that i missed, i'm adding it right now.
Gangster 4 bad copy of GTA..
Jetpack Joyride is one of the best first game for Android but it's totally free (only in-app buy).. it work good aswell but i don't feel to add it too.. let me know.

Thank you a lot for the suggestion!
Game list updated

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-29 07:25:32 | Show all posts
updated list

Use magic Report

Author| Zorikage Post time 2016-11-30 03:07:09 | Show all posts
New update check it out!

Use magic Report