Open the left

Couple Of Things Needs Some Attention

[Copy link]
sid Post time 2016-11-20 06:10:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by sid at 2016-11-20 06:17

Their are couple of things and bugs that I think you guys need to work on in the upcoming update of Vernee Thor

1: Finger-print scanner is currently useless. Some times it even tries to unlock while sitting on a table. If you can fix it with a software update it will be great
2: User Accounts are currently not supported in current version of Vernee thor. If you can add this stock feature it will be great.
3: Apps permissions are automatically being granted after 2, 3 days which is strange. If I don't allow a certain app to access my contacts, After a day or two when i check in settings the all the permissions are allowed of the apps.
4: Currently VPN connection does not connect if we connect it from settings > More > VPN. Instead i have to rely on Open VPN app from Playstore to connect to a vpn.
5: Currently we cant disable or remove some stock apps like File Manager, LocationEM2, 老化测试, MTKLogger, MMITest, Stock Email and Browser app ... etc. If the coming update provide users the ability to disable these apps than it will be great.

The below points are just some features if you add them it will be great

1: Its not important but it will be good if you can replace the stock messaging app with Google Messenger
2: Any chance of Google Assistant in the upcoming Android Nougat Update!!
3: Feature to allow users to change the hardware keys functionality.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-11-20 17:17:44 | Show all posts
"Feature to allow users to change the hardware keys functionality"

+1.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules