Open the left

Not working phone - still no service from seller

[Copy link]
Urajmal Post time 2016-11-30 06:03:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Urajmal at 2016-11-30 06:05

Hello to all!

Let me explain my situation and warn you about some resellers of Vernee devices.

On 13th of September I ordered Vernee Thor, from very reputable website on eBay.de, Tomtop Wholesaller, as you can see here. The phone came to my house on 19th of September, which was very fast and you can see the proof here.
The first time that I turned the phone on, I expected it and the phone works flawlessly. However after the OTA upgrade, the phone did not turn on anymore. The phone worked for at least 4 hours and after the upgrade of OTA, it went dead. However, this is not what it bothers me, but I am writing you because of some other situation.

I have written to Tomtop.wholesaler on eBay, but they responded negatively. As I know, the phone has a 2 years warranty (one year free and another year for paid services), but in my case, the phone was completely dead in about 4 hours out of the box. The Tomtop.wholesaler offers me the refund of 10 Euros, which was actually funny at first, but after a few conversation, they stay serious. They did not want to take the phone back and at least expect it, and confirm that the phone is actually dead. I have made therefore 3 videos, which I have send them. The videos of phones behaviour and my description of attempt of complaint, can be found here:

https://mega.nz/#F!nkR3HLDC!APoqLd2KQ5dhVmb5ZEAvSw

After a few conversations that I have with Tomtop.wholesaller I think, they are very bad after seller. Because they offered me 10 EUR then 20 EUR and after everything they send 28 EUR as refund which I agree, I was very pissed of, that they cannot provide any other, more qualitative service. The conversation with them, can be seen from here:
https://mega.nz/#F!X8gnWRjA!0iWE6mS6K0gWPRcx88OFlQ

In a hope, that Vernee Deutshcland, can help me to repair the phone for some reasonable price, because I was unable to flash the phone to wake it up, I write to Mr. Kutz, which responds with those answers:
https://mega.nz/#!Ox5xGYjZ!JbdgsGHPseY3N2DOzqrj84eACO8IcOtWSTlS8yQhpIU

Vernee Deutschland and Mr. Kutz were very friendly to check my phone for the problems, and they notified me, that the phone is completely dead. I was left shocked and breathless, that they cannot repair my phone, which was actually worked for 4 hours. The solution was to replace a mainboard, which costs me extra 100 EUR. This was too much for me, because the new phone actually costs 125 EUR. If I add the costs of shipping which has been another 21 EUR, I have already paid the total of 146 EUR, and another 100 EUR will mean that I will have to pay 246 EUR for Vernee Thor :\

Now I am writing to you, if you can somehow help me out in this situation. I come from Europe, precisely, from Slovenia. My phone is currently in Germany with Mr. Kutz at Vernee Deutschland (former Jiayu Deutschland), and it is waiting for my decision, what to do with it. I know, that I would not write you this, if I would somehow damage the phone by myself, but because of the unknown error and because of the situation which seller has put me in, I gather all the needed evidence and write to you as the last attempt. The entire gathered files, can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#F!jlhG1SDA!4WONWrf7XkwiLG7MGsbivg

I believe we can find an answer to my situation together, and If some Admin is reading this post, is there any way of contacting some staff, and have a conversation with them? I also found a site on the google which has collected all the information about Tomtop and their Fraud behaviour. I believe that Vernees attempt is to sell as many phones as they can, but it is a matter of fact which reseller is also friendly to people with their after-sale service! However the Tomtop is one of the Fraud companies that does not agree to the terms of head company, even if they have warranty like Vernee - 1 year for technical problems and another year for paid services. I hope I can resolve this problem with someone who is willing to jump on this case?

Have a great day all!

Tad

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2016-11-30 06:04:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Urajmal at 2016-11-30 06:06

false post, ignore this!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2016-12-07 03:58:49 | Show all posts
I ask for a help here, if someone does know, what I can do?

I can also open dispute against Tomtom on ebay, ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-12-07 04:35:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
PayPal?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules