Open the left

Android 7 Released today!

[Copy link]
megthebest Post time 2016-12-06 06:47:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Google released its newest OS - Android 7.0 several months ago, and many renowned smartphone brands claim they will roll out this update very soon, among them are Huawei, Moto, and Sony. However, only several models have got updated already.

As the first Vernee model branded as finely-designed smartphone, Mars has won great popularity among its users and media.

Launched in August with the retail price of $249.99, it carries Helio P10 CPU, 5.5 inch FHD display, 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13.0MP rear camera, and 3000mAh battery. And it supports quick charge and sports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

Vernee has been clinging to its motto to keep rolling out updates for its all products, including the old ones. And it’s among the first to push out major Google OS update as well.

It is reported that Vernee will roll out Android 7.0 update on 6th December for Mars. This will make Mars the first Helio P10 smartphone to get this major update.

https://www.facebook.com/Verneeofficial
vernee
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| megthebest Post time 2016-12-08 05:40:42 | Show all posts

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

maddes1402 Post time 2016-12-09 02:08:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Can anybody please tell me if vernee changed the camera api? Is the stock camera or an app like open camera now able to shoot raw pictures or has additional settings like shutter speed etc?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Eugeny.filippov Post time 2016-12-09 05:28:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear Vernee, just updated to new ROM! Found a bug, please help. I used to use Android Wear, but I can't install it on new ROM, there is an error massage :  This phone has been flashed with an unsupported configuration for companion. You must re-flash it as either signed/user or unsigned/userdebug "  and stock phone app crashes all the time.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Eugeny.filippov Post time 2016-12-09 05:36:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
And when I want to move an icon from "all app list" to desktop I can't see any app on the desktop during movement.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-12-10 21:02:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
welcome to phones from China
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules