Open the left

Vernee Apollo Case

[Copy link]
diodios Post time 2016-12-11 20:09:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi can i use one  Vernee Apollo Light Case  orApollo Light Display Foil for the new Apollo (X25) ?

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-01-20 18:57:28 | Show all posts
Apollo Lite cases do NOT fit for the Apollo. The blue denim case looks good but has kind of sharp edges. The screen protector disappointed me. It doesnt stick to the edges because of the glass rounding and has a very noticable blue tone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-01-07 03:46:49 | Show all posts
push
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-08 07:32:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i order one apollo light, but it is to small. I try one now for a xiaomi note 4, this fits also not and i have to modify it, but the light is too small,what a pitty
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2017-01-20 06:00:31 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jefke9999 Post time 2017-01-20 20:49:10 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-01-31 06:30:56 | Show all posts
I can confirm the Apollo Lite cases does not fit unless you can stretch the case over long side.  I purchased a semi rigid one and it cracked trying to push it over the edges.  I thought I was purchasing a silicone backing.  We need a proper soft designed case/back-cover.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-02-05 22:20:49 | Show all posts
If anyone finds a silicone case please report.  I can tell you that the Jiayu S3 shell fits, but you would need to hole punch out areas to suit the different hardware placements.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules