Open the left

Apollo Lite OTA Update 4 Feedback topic

[Copy link]
Trojanere Post time 2016-12-15 19:35:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Downloaded OK, installed OK, 4k video is available. I thought the phone may be slightly warmer on batter charging not tested fingerprint sensor yet.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-12-15 19:43:15 | Show all posts
HunteR replied at 2016-12-14 05:15
kisger13, nope, this doesn't help.

Install the none hacked ota updater patch  which I posted and try again
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

mihawk Post time 2016-12-15 19:50:35 | Show all posts
Trojanere replied at 2016-12-15 19:35
Downloaded OK, installed OK, 4k video is available. I thought the phone may be slightly warmer on ba ...

Hey,

What about the 3G/4G ? I hear people are still having issues...
I'm currently living in europe with a cheap chinese phone that has no B20 and yet it is fully functionnal and i'm always connected to 4G, am i going to have problems with 3G/4G with the apollo lite ? It's one of the big issues that is stopping me right now, i've been carefully selecting phones for weeks now and i don't wanna make any mistakes..

Thanks for the insights !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-12-15 22:31:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Well half a day with same usage and I have about 38% left on battery when I would have double that on previous ota. When looking at battery stats the cell standby has used 26% @ 840 mAh

Comments

I have the same problem. Nog my battery won't last me a day. I wouldn't have updated if i had known this...  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-16 17:04
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-12-15 23:19:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No difference in antutu score 87500 approx. To me it seems like there are different batches of SOC's and each batch has its own idiosyncrasies to which vernee cannot fix for all and when they fix things for one SOC batch it causes problem's for other SOC batches. I've had not real problems with the phone but if the battery drain I'm seeing today after update persists then I will be reflashing it back to previous ota.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-16 00:22:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Guys! The battery is still the SAME!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-16 00:24:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This OTA is for the 4k, minor bug fix and fingerprint!!!! There's any nre improvements! Its just a better OTA in the normal 3rd OTA. FOR PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T DO THE 4OTA DO A SYSTEM GUIDE FROM MY GUIDE: http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1566&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DeusMaior Post time 2016-12-16 01:23:30 | Show all posts
Can't install this 4th OTA... did disable development options and backup and restore, and also deleted the drm. Wiped out the wipe partition. Installed the FOTA ADUPS update. None of this things helped since the 4th OTA gets stuck on the Rebooting message.
I really don't want to do a factory reset just to install a small OTA...

Anyone have other ideas on how to fix this problem?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-16 02:31:32 | Show all posts
DeusMaior replied at 2016-12-16 01:23
Can't install this 4th OTA... did disable development options and backup and restore, and also delet ...

This multi-guide, the System-guide probably, will help you without lose any data/file (also seems that's a problem of optimizing your App, you should have some app that can't be optimized at the reboot, unistall them and do the System-guide) - App that can't be optimized are the rooted one or the one that access the System file.
Feel free to tell me if it fix your problem

Use magic Report

DeusMaior Post time 2016-12-16 04:49:40 | Show all posts
I will try it in the weekend, but flashing OTA3 will not delete my apps and user data?
I'm using stock rom with OTA 3 and no root.

Don't about apps that can't be optimized at boot... in battery settings all apps appear has optimized except for google services...

Ty for you answer
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules