Open the left

Apollo Lite OTA Update 4 Feedback topic

[Copy link]
Zorikage Post time 2016-12-16 05:45:05 | Show all posts
DeusMaior replied at 2016-12-16 04:49
I will try it in the weekend, but flashing OTA3 will not delete my apps and user data?
I'm using st ...

Flashing OTA3 is just the System, it won't affect anything than the system (root, xposed and recovery), all your data will stay there and it gonna take 15-20 minute of your time to do all the guide.
Also battery setting optimize is for Doze, it optimize apps for better battery life
But when you do a new OTA it will optimize the app when you start your device, not for battery life but for the system, so if you have ROOT apps (seems you dont have them) unistall them all, also if you have other app that you think they touch your System binaries like SuperSU, just delete them.
Good luck and let me know!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

YuYu Post time 2016-12-16 17:04:20 | Show all posts
Trojanere replied at 2016-12-15 22:31
Well half a day with same usage and I have about 38% left on battery when I would have double that o ...

I have the same problem. Now my battery won't last me a day.

I wouldn't have updated if i had known this...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

smcmoreno2 Post time 2016-12-16 21:25:11 | Show all posts
Hello. After the last update yesterday (+-40MB), finger pressure becames a little better but 4k isn't there! Someone kwow why? Thank you!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-17 05:33:57 | Show all posts
Are you sure you updated apollo lite to the last OTA?
Do you have a different OTA installer now? also you should see the 4K (fine) quality on the camera settings in the camera stock app.
Let me know.

Comments

Hello. I have this smartphone by 4 days. It advised me that has na update sistem by Wifi told me bug fixes, sensor pressure upgrade and 4K again. It download +-40mb install and reboot ok after 4 or 5m  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-17 17:54

Use magic Report

smcmoreno2 Post time 2016-12-17 17:54:44 | Show all posts
Zorikage replied at 2016-12-17 05:33
Are you sure you updated apollo lite to the last OTA?
Do you have a different OTA installer now? al ...

Hello. I have this smartphone by 4 days. It advised me that has na update sistem by Wifi told me bug fixes, sensor pressure upgrade and 4K again. It download +-40mb install and reboot ok after 4 or 5min. After that, i think sensor pressure a little better but 4K option is not there... Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-17 23:59:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Zorikage at 2016-12-18 00:02

Well..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-18 00:01:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Did you update all the other OTA? This is strange

Comments

who can i do this? I dont't know. On specifications compilation, phone has a september date. Now after this update has december compilation date.  Post time 2016-12-18 01:01
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Lucretius Post time 2016-12-18 01:43:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I am having the weirdest bug. Since the last ota Every two minutes I hear the vibration of the fingerprint sensor without any input from me. It only stops when I erase the fingerprints I had stored. Anyone elee had the same problem?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-18 04:46:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You should try to remove fingerprint setting and put them again. Maybe this fix your bug. Also no, i'm not experienting this, my ota works just fine
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-12-18 16:56:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm having problem with playing videos.. youtube, Facebook, browser all laggy...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules