Open the left

Apollo Lite OTA Update 4 Feedback topic

[Copy link]
dr41nU Post time 2016-12-18 18:27:39 | Show all posts
Trojanere replied at 2016-12-15 22:31
Well half a day with same usage and I have about 38% left on battery when I would have double that o ...

I olso have a big problem with battery since OTA4. Today, the battery level completely dropped from 100% to 0% in one hour. Plugging the phone with USB, the battery level raises 100% in a few seconds ...
I would try to revert to OTA3 as soon as possible as my phone is not usable as is
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ProfePaco Post time 2016-12-21 21:46:37 | Show all posts
Another one that cannot find the 4k video

And I have a 3G sim...so maybe this is the reason of a very poor battery life.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

andi Post time 2016-12-22 03:12:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
After charging up to 100 % My Phone lost only 2% in about 8 hours over night with Wi-Fi on and a bad net, jumping between 2G and 3G. At 4G it needs more.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-22 03:20:47 | Show all posts
Edited by Zorikage at 2016-12-22 03:21
andi replied at 2016-12-22 03:12
After charging up to 100 % My Phone lost only 2% in about 8 hours over night with Wi-Fi on and a bad ...

Yes sure but try to use your phone over the night only to read message on whatsapp.
You're going to have 70% just to watch message and fast reply. lol
That's not acceptable.
Also i don't know if i'm the only one, but when using the phone for chrome or games it take 2% down and not 1%, like i'm on 90% and it goes down 88% and not 89%!
Is this happening only on me? I just have google services, whatsapp and kik in background, whats going on?

Use magic Report

theUZ Post time 2016-12-22 05:14:12 | Show all posts
at me i charge over night to 100% and when i go to school (i am in the 9.class) after 1:30h are the lose so much energy from 100% to 80% that is not cool
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-12-27 09:36:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
After more testing I think that the fingerprint sensor isn't much better. The battery is a bit hit and miss sometimes it lasts quite a long time and then other times much shorter with the same usage. Cell standby is usually the battery drainer.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

uncher Post time 2016-12-30 15:07:26 | Show all posts
Maybe the different hardware versions of phones. I bought recently, and after 4th OTA 4k video still not avaliable in standart camera and in Camera MX .
Aslo i see huge battery drain and antutu get only 83000 penguins
Fingerprint sensor works good.

Comments

I also do not have 4k although I did OTA4. In addition to hands-free mode, the person on the other hand has us echo and noise. How do we reduce the volume, it's too quiet. In addition, the turn on the  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-31 02:50
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

itcat Post time 2016-12-31 02:50:03 | Show all posts
uncher replied at 2016-12-30 15:07
Maybe the different hardware versions of phones. I bought recently, and after 4th OTA 4k video still ...

I also do not have 4k although I did OTA4. In addition to hands-free mode, the person on the other hand has us echo and noise. How do we reduce the volume, it's too quiet. In addition, the turn on the mode of saving it appears orange bar at the top and bottom of the screen. The fatal. You can not disable the alarm using the sensor rotation. Size fold during the coming talks, stops me the process desktop graphics. I volunteered to Vernee but did not respond.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

j.jacqx Post time 2017-10-29 15:52:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Android 8.0
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules