Open the left

Vernee promised nougat in December

[Copy link]
Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-16 06:00:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Bibou0007 at 2016-12-16 06:02

Where's the update promised by vernee?
It says nougat for December but we have no news by an update of the camera!
I know that M.A.D is on the coup but work it with vernee? If yes why did not vernee provide M.A.D devices for their testing?
If it does not work together that does vernee or is their advancement for when is the update!
I sent 5 euro to M.A.D but will it be enough for her to advance quickly?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2017-04-08 04:27:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
There is literally no stable ROM for this phone, unbelievable. Worst mistake i've made
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-05-06 20:04:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My problem with unofficial Nougat is the battery drain, not any benchmark scores... and I could not discover any ground breaking feature of 7 which it would make it a "must have".
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-03-29 06:18:30 | Show all posts
Nearly april and no sign
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Frosty Post time 2017-03-03 21:58:42 | Show all posts
Edited by Frosty at 2017-03-11 01:41

its a device ID used by the OS.
k15ta_a = Apollo
k15tb_a = Apollo Lite
k06td_a = Thor

Those are the ones i do know

Comments

thanks =)  Post time 2017-03-04 21:16
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

micbe24 Post time 2017-03-01 23:45:26 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Fards Post time 2017-02-24 03:33:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
As long as we get another source drop for it to refix the camera again..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel Post time 2017-02-17 23:10:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kszaboa replied at 2017-02-17 15:58
"Mediatek has not provided the basis for the platform firmware Deca Core X20 and X25 and consequentl ...

I can't say about mediatek releasing (or not) the source code.
Our problem has been a different one, because we removed as much as possible from mediatek, we basically removed too much (well, it's still removed, but now also simplified and fixed).
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2017-02-16 16:36:59 | Show all posts
Vernee Apologize about the Delay for Official Nougat in their FB Italian  page:

Vernee si scusa pubblicamente con i suoi clienti per non essere riuscita a mantenere la promessa di rilasciare Android 7 per il suo Apollo Lite entro dicembre 2016.
Ci sono stati una serie di fattori che hanno determinato l'impossibilità di rilasciare la rom aggiornata.
Mediatek non ha fornito la base firmware per la piattaforma Deca Core X20 e X25 e di conseguenza non ha permesso ai brand come Vernee di poter realizzare la versione adatta all'hardware dei dispositivi.
Se considerate che la situazione è la medesima per tutti, e puntualizziamo il "Tutti" i brand che usano cpu Deca Core X20/X25, viene da se, che mal comune, è mezzo gaudio.
Ammettendo comunque le nostre colpe e porgendo a tutti i clienti le nostre scuse, ci sentiamo di rassicurare i clienti che continuamente ci supportano e ci spronano a migliorare; Android 7, arriverà sul nostro prodotto di maggior successo Apollo Lite, non abbiamo una data certa, ma nei prossimi mesi sarà rilasciato il tanto agognato update a Nougat.
Grazie per la comprensione, Vernee.

Translated

Vernee apologizes publicly with his clients for failing to keep his promise to release Android for its Apollo 7 Lite by December 2016.
There were a number of factors that led to the inability to release the rom updated.
Mediatek has not provided the basis for the platform firmware Deca Core X20 and X25 and consequently did not allow brands like Vernee to realize the version for your hardware devices.
If you consider that the situation is the same for all, and We want to point the "All" the brands that use cpu Deca Core X20 / X25, comes from though, that trouble shared is a trouble halved.
Admitting our faults and still holding out to all customers our apology, we would like to reassure customers who continually support us and encourage us to improve; Android 7, will arrive on our most successful product Apollo Lite, we do not have a certain date, but in the coming months will be issued some much-needed update to Nougat.
Thank you for understanding, Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2016-12-16 19:17:55 | Show all posts
Vernee promised Nougat in December. It is still december. You can be unhappy in January.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

The21Calvo Post time 2016-12-16 07:31:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think i read that will be able on january
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-16 08:04:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Bibou0007 at 2016-12-16 08:06

I do not find any information, vernee are too discreet compared to their advancement!
I am happy with my smartphone but more communication here or via facebook would be welcome and super well perceived customers present and future! Just a post from time to time to reassure the customers for their showed that the account for them would make a more frand well in their image and we not to be in the blur!
cordially
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-16 08:09:22 | Show all posts
They post something every month on the Facebook Page, that's enough to say that Nougat will come from VERNEE because they say it, so let's believe them and wait.

Comments

Sry, but I can say only one thing for that: LOL... I don't belive those guys and girls..They made a shit system for this phone, they are in silent, they focus only to make another phone. No suppor  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-16 18:14

Use magic Report

fakirr1 Post time 2016-12-16 18:14:57 | Show all posts
Zorikage replied at 2016-12-16 08:09
They post something every month on the Facebook Page, that's enough to say that Nougat will come fro ...

Sry, but I can say only one thing for that:  LOL...

I don't belive those guys and girls..They made a shit system for this phone, they are in silent, they focus only to make another phone. No support, no repaired rom's and only silence from them.. They don't care about the old customers..The phone's build quality is more than low ( broken plastic parts, the touch position isn't correct,the USB port opens and have contact problem, the 3.5 jack port have contact problem too..) and as usual: THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING.. Sry, but the only thing,what I can say for these "phone makers" is that theya are a big joke!

( sry for my english..   )
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

andi Post time 2016-12-16 18:38:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I can't agree with you. My phone works perfect,  except the 4g/3g/2g Problem. Nothing is broken, no battery drain, no update problem  and no other of all the bad things read here.

Comments

I am happy, that you don't have any problem. I repaired 5 Apollo Lite 'couse of those problem.. They all was 1 month old only.. All had the same plastic broke problem around the screen ( that is ma  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-16 19:35
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mihawk Post time 2016-12-16 19:21:14 | Show all posts
@andi : what's your probleme with 2G/3G/4G ? Where do you live ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fakirr1 Post time 2016-12-16 19:35:08 | Show all posts
andi replied at 2016-12-16 18:38
I can't agree with you. My phone works perfect,  except the 4g/3g/2g Problem. Nothing is broken, no  ...

I am happy, that you don't have any problem. I repaired 5 Apollo Lite 'couse of those problem.. They all was  1 month old only.. All had the same plastic broke problem around the screen ( that is material usage problem from vernee's factory) 3 had the jack problem WITH the opened USB problem( the Type C cable was able to move inside the usb port in any direction..), and 2 had touch problem ( I had to change the touch on both..)..

With the rom's, I can do nothing.. a pice of crap from source.. Maybe MAD team and the other dev's can make this shit rom better. I realy hope that.. This phone was promising, but it was made with too many problem and ofc: Vernee's stuff didn't/don't want to solve the problems..

( again sry for my english )
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-16 21:00:20 | Show all posts
kszaboa replied at 2016-12-16 19:17
Vernee promised Nougat in December. It is still december. You can be unhappy in January.

I am not unhappy I find it just stupid to make an update in December for the camera while they have to make a major update to the NOUGATS cecis is a waste of time!
I repproche it is just the lack of dialogue between user and them! We have no info and their info on facebook are more than short for my by
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules