Open the left

Vernee promised nougat in December

[Copy link]
wall Post time 2017-04-19 19:48:52 | Show all posts
The Apollo X is just the Apollo Lite with 64Gb, different camera and bigger battery, they use the same rom so when/if the Apollo X gets updated to Nougat so will the Apollo Lite.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-04-20 06:17:45 | Show all posts
Thats good to know, maybe somebody will get hold of the x vos or nougat and port it to our lite !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2017-04-20 06:56:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Trojanere at 2017-04-19 23:00

As for the antutu scores well erm ..  it's like comparing different versions of  Windows  and their performance.  Who is to say that the VOS nougat isn't going to be 55K also? And may be this is one of the reasons they haven't released it as well as all the bugs they have to iron out as it will be a none beta nougat
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-04-28 06:35:38 | Show all posts
Nearly May

Maybe they skipping nougat and updating to Andriod O instead
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kisger13 Post time 2017-04-28 13:44:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ha ha ha, dreamer...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bend3ris Post time 2017-04-29 02:14:36 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-05-03 07:57:21 | Show all posts
We will do our best

Not a term that ever fills me with hope

How big is the team at Vernee ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2017-05-04 01:11:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Just a general nougat observation. Very interesting antutu results in. Got my mate to run the benchmark on his Samsung galaxy s6 edge. With marshmallow my vernee scored approx 93000 against his 90000. After nougat update (official from Samsung for him) and unofficial lineage for me I now score 65000 and the galaxy s6 edge scores 61000 approx. So it looks like any drop in bench mark scores are a general nougat thing and nothing to do with the ROM not being optimised or something. Cheers all
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rebence Post time 2017-05-06 15:17:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
With LineageOS my phone did 72286 antutu without any tweak/root, in airplane mode. It's not bad...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-05-06 20:04:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My problem with unofficial Nougat is the battery drain, not any benchmark scores... and I could not discover any ground breaking feature of 7 which it would make it a "must have".
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules