Open the left

Vernee promised nougat in December

[Copy link]
Zorikage Post time 2016-12-16 23:39:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Well as you see the got your money and YOU trust them, so it's your Fault, they are 24/24 on Facebook support and i'm glad to give my money to Vernee because they are a great company, your problems become with you and not with the others, i didn't have any problem and this phone is running amazing so thanks to the dev ready to update us in Nougat. Wait some week and you won't regret it (;
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-17 04:54:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No, but you do not understand me! I do not have a problem with the phone but ke reproached just a lack of news and when it gives it there are not in the announced time (I do not speak of nougat in December we are still there) I deplore just the lack Communication I do not say that it is not available in support either! But I'm not the type a go ask every 5 minutes of info I prefer that it be published directly and accessible to all! Otherwise I have no particular bug except the wifi from time to time which is present but not access to the internet I decode and reconnects its march!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-17 05:32:24 | Show all posts
Bibou0007 replied at 2016-12-17 04:54
No, but you do not understand me! I do not have a problem with the phone but ke reproached just a la ...

Did you try with another WiFi? Same problem? Also they say something and they do something, you're right that should be more in time like they say but i rather wait and get a stable version than get a not-stable version

Use magic Report

freddyncalm Post time 2016-12-17 10:22:33 | Show all posts
Don't be too hurry in upgrade to Nougat when is launched.

There is no "xPosed" for Nougat yet.
I can't live without some of its features. So I must wait until xposed have nougat version.

If you need to put the cellular in a vertical stand and connect keyboard and mouse via USB hub with OTG, the design of Apollo Lite doesn't let you; but if you could rotate the screen 180 degrees: Ah! There is a xPosed module to do that: GravityBox.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

PaulPanther Post time 2016-12-17 14:43:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So 4 OTAs and they don't care? LOL back to you my friend ;)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-17 21:10:17 | Show all posts
Zorikage replied at 2016-12-17 05:32
Did you try with another WiFi? Same problem? Also they say something and they do something, you're ...

Hello

Yes I tried several wifi meme and 2.4 and 5 ghz but after a certain time of inactivity I unverouille the smartphone the wifi is present in the bar also in the parameters but no internet access I decodect and reconect the wifi and its Works!
I do not know what to do, but I do not know what to do with the wifi.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-18 04:52:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is strange, really really strange. If a Factory Reset doesn't fix your problem maybe is something wrong with your device. Did you always had this problem man? Maybe flash again the stock rom can fix it?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-18 08:22:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Bibou0007 at 2016-12-18 08:27

Yes factory reset has not changed anything!
Another question you will not be able to answer it!
I have a cover with a round window this kind:
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2016-12-18 08:28:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Bibou0007 at 2016-12-18 08:29

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B01ITBWJNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?__mk_fr_FR=

As you can see on ine pictures when someone call me are name displayed with his phone number, now and overnight I no longer have the name that just shows the number? By cons when I open the door to have the whole screen I have the name and the photo and if I close I have that number and I can not get his!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2016-12-18 10:59:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Seems your device is the only one that have this sort of issue..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules