Open the left

Vernee promised nougat in December

[Copy link]
ProfePaco Post time 2017-01-02 05:50:16 | Show all posts
and MAD rom is not usable due to battery drain...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

azmodanfury Post time 2017-01-02 16:30:46 | Show all posts
I am happy to wait more than due to have a stable, official Nougat OS on my phone.

Really, just don't make it like Duke Nukem Forever.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2017-01-03 05:57:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
We can be un-happy now
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dobermann24 Post time 2017-01-03 15:01:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have testing the mad Nougat Rom. Works great but battery drain is to Mutch. Im back to stock Rom.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

theUZ Post time 2017-01-03 20:17:36 | Show all posts
I played with my brother 6 Hours Ingress and then i had 40% left. i dont think that the battery drain so much is.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-01-04 00:51:32 | Show all posts
theUZ replied at 2017-01-03 20:17
I played with my brother 6 Hours Ingress and then i had 40% left. i dont think that the battery drai ...

the problem is battery drain on idle, not if you play games.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kelnoky Post time 2017-01-05 16:54:25 | Show all posts
So what is this? It's January 5th and they haven't said a word about the update they promised to deliver in December? Lack of communication like that is a really bad sign and a shitty way for a company to treat its customers.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

theUZ Post time 2017-01-06 00:02:00 | Show all posts
I buy me in the april the umi z they is nougat update avabile
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2017-01-06 23:40:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Then nobody has any news ?? You see that he does not communicate! It's a shame because I'm sure it is a good product
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DRAGONFLY Post time 2017-01-07 00:58:39 | Show all posts
No news. i think vernee only cares Vernee apollo
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules