Vernee promised nougat in December

[Copy link]
Sonic1SVK Post time 2017-01-07 03:50:43 | Show all posts
In CN celebrating New Year. Maybe later
MTK DEV , porting ROMs and recoveries.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

DRAGONFLY Post time 2017-01-07 23:03:22 | Show all posts
Well we can be more calm in the official page of vernee Spain I just saw the following comment referring to the update. We can no longer say that they do not say anything and they remain silent

"I can assure you that we work tirelessly to solve the problems of Apollo Lite. Only when we are sure that the problems are corrected, we will launch the new update to Android 7.0 Nougat. Regards"

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

dobermann24 Post time 2017-01-08 17:15:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
We will See
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2017-01-08 18:02:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Bibou0007 at 2017-01-08 18:04

I repeat what it disturbs me the most is the lack of communication! What the user (customers and future customers) retains is that it promises us an update in December which happens not without No explanation we have to drain the information right a left a shot in france a shot in spain a shot in england etc ...! While a single official message to reassure customers just to say "we forget you we are late but the work is going on etc ..." would be well seen!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DRAGONFLY Post time 2017-01-08 20:39:47 | Show all posts
in the spain page of facebook they normaly respond they should say something in the single offcial page thats true but there are support.
In Spain also put official technical service
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fakirr1 Post time 2017-01-08 21:49:53 | Show all posts
LOL.. Vernee sad: December... but in witch year? As usual: promises and promises,but the truth is different... typical...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nature_boy Post time 2017-01-08 23:38:57 | Show all posts
I think Vernee made clear that Nougat was delayed when OTA4 was released.

I'm sure they're working on it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Andreas34g Post time 2017-01-20 14:18:00 | Show all posts
Got this message concerning nougat update this morning from Vernee it seems they working on it  :
"hi, we will release it, but there have some software issues need to fix."
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2017-01-25 19:21:59 | Show all posts
always Nothing ??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Bibou0007 Post time 2017-01-28 21:22:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
We are forgetful of all vernée and MAD! We have a suitable product powerful, beautiful, but we have a software problem that everyone this crazy completely! Varnished promises updates that never happens and no communication! MAD since the release of the rom i saw no info if he continued or stop looking! I had good hope but it is fainting! Decu they let us fall because to leave roms for all is good but we really needed it because our smartphone one of real problems!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules