Open the left

hi my phone never charges if on! only charges when switched off !

[Copy link]
kammyx Post time 2016-12-22 01:14:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
hi any one got a fix for the phone only charging when off! tried changing the usb option to charging but it just jumps back to data transfer mode mtp! any ideas thanks! kammyx.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-12-22 16:31:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi,  how do you charge your phone?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| kammyx Post time 2016-12-22 22:45:15 | Show all posts
i use the vernee supplied charger ! 5v ---2.0a ! it has never shown the charging sign on the task bar at the top of the screen at anytime while the charger has been connected ! it will only charge when switched off!  thanks for any help p.s. the usb option will not change to other options ie charging  it stays on media tranfer mode ! thanks for any help . kammy
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-12-23 15:43:43 | Show all posts
I am also facing same issue. In 6th OTA Update vernee has lowered down the charging speed. You have to switched off your phone and than charge it. other wise it will take a day to get complete 100% charge.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

osasuonaghinor Post time 2016-12-28 13:46:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
always turn off your data service before charging and I would advice you upgrade to Android 7.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules