Open the left

Camera poor quality!

[Copy link]
ecl27 Post time 2016-12-25 05:17:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Anyone think the camera is very poor in quality? Fix it please!

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2017-01-04 20:18:02 | Show all posts
Hi guys,

I am agree with you that camera quality is not good. Adding my comment I would say that camera quality is the worst so far I found with mobile phones. I used to have a Thor which was much better in images, but sadly it felt down and hit the ground so the screen was damaged.
I hope they can do something to improve camera otherwise I won't anymore purchase a Vernee phone.

Donald
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2016-12-25 18:50:40 | Show all posts
Do you refer to Sony IMX230 of Vernee Apollo?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ecl27 Post time 2016-12-27 03:32:50 | Show all posts
Yah I am. Got the phone 2 days ago and the focus and the color is so bad. Thought the IMX230 would preform alot better so I'm guessing its the app itself.

Comments

Mine is yet in Hong Kong so I can't compare with you, sorry. Those are bad news for me. I hope IMX230 was a great camera, in reviews of other mobiles it has been so. Please, can you tell me about othe  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-27 04:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2016-12-27 04:37:40 | Show all posts
ecl27 replied at 2016-12-27 03:32
Yah I am. Got the phone 2 days ago and the focus and the color is so bad. Thought the IMX230 would p ...

Mine is yet in Hong Kong so I can't compare with you, sorry. Those are bad news for me. I hope IMX230 was a great camera, in reviews of other mobiles it has been so. Please, can you tell me about other features of APOLLO?. There is no review in internet.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2017-01-01 03:00:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No its not the app. Some developer have to take a look at it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Klemantine Post time 2019-09-19 19:26:25 | Show all posts
To compensate for the Vernee camera, I have a Polaroid camera. I take pictures with the phone only when I have to remember something, or when I saw something that I saw, like a car, book or some device. For the special moments, that I want to remember, I use the Leica Sofort, which is a Polaroid. I don't share photos online, I'm an old manner person, so a Polaroid camera is perfect for me. Someone else loves them? If yes, which one do you have? I bought mine from http://www.paramountind.com.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules