Open the left

Subway trains cause reboot-loop

[Copy link]
MattMcCoy Post time 2016-12-27 14:55:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Since the OTA update being on or near a subway train causes my Vernee Mars to get stuck in an unbreakable reboot loop. I'm guessing it has something to do with a wireless signal being sent by the train interfering with the phone. While in this loop the phone gets very warm.
This is extremely frustrating as it means the phone is useless during my morning and evening commutes.

I also have the volume level and camera issues that others have complained about.

Please fix this, or at least address the issue.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

FInixNOver Post time 2016-12-28 04:28:45 | Show all posts
So many issues and no feedback from vernee!!...

I'm starting to consider selling my phone...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Dempsey Post time 2017-01-10 10:11:18 | Show all posts
This guide only apply for OTA update vernee device automatically restart , screen stucks

Solution :Please GO Settings- Back up and restore - turn back-up OFF - reset DRM.
After doing this,please tried to update to the latest version again  .

P.S : It is recommended that you remove your SD card when upgrade. i.e: some feedback this problem when inserted into SD card when the OTA upgrade error, once remove SD card can be upgraded successfully .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doge Post time 2018-06-09 04:05:12 | Show all posts
christ, how do you think updating in a train is a good idea?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules