Open the left

WIFI Tethering not reconnect if mobile data was lost

[Copy link]
vernee108 Post time 2017-01-06 16:19:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

i have a double din android 4.4 car radio.
I aways connect my radio to the mobile data for listening to music when i am 40 km on the way to my work.
I use this phone now since 2 days and it is working more worst than the 6 year old samsung wave.
If the connection broke,because of moving from one mobile data hotspot provider transmitter to another, the tethering cannot reconnect, the mobile data is working already on the phone, but for tethering i have to restart, switching off and on tethering, again.
Everybody can imagine, that this is annoying during driving a car.

Does someone have an idea.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| vernee108 Post time 2017-01-06 16:20:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The phone is the vernee apollo
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| vernee108 Post time 2017-01-11 16:06:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, i found out the same today, if i do not connect in the car the power cable, it sems like,that the mobile data and the thethering get lost and something is not reconnecting
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules